Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Intelligent flight mode (Rocket) problem.
777 2 2017-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Firas96
New
Kuwait

I went to try my first rocket quickshot today. I highlighted the target, i pressed go and selected the rocket shot then the AC starting ascending and everything looked okay. But, all of a sudden i got a message that image transmission was lost and i didnt see anything on my phone with the RC and the LED indicator was red. I had no clue what happened but then the AC returned to home position. The video recorderded completely. My question is; why did I lose image transmission and why did the RC LED indicator turn red? Please help.
2017-7-14
Use props
WiredGuy
lvl.1
Canada

I have this issue too, I'm guessing the drone is simply out of video transmission range. I get the impression the range for video transmission is limit to just wifi. The RC can probably go upwards of 1km, but I get the impression that's not for video.
2017-7-14
Use props
OneMatt
lvl.3
Flight distance : 155984 ft
Canada

The orientation of your antennas matters. This is in the manual. If you do a rocket, and the RC antennas are vertical to the ground (antennas pointing at the Spark above you), you are in the antenna dead zone, where the reception is weakest. Angle your antennas flat (horizontal to the ground) and signal should stay.
2017-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules