983 2 2017-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa4176e95
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2034249 ft
United States

Te Question is . . .
DO WE NOT LONGER have to do the spin around routine "to Calibrate" prior to taking-off with the new Installed APP DJ GO4 version 4.1.3?   

I have searched, and finally found a way to "Calibrate" Phantom 4 versions prior to take-off, but it is very hidden in the menu sub-sections.

After a while with DJI Support online they couldn't figure out my issue. So, either I have a faulty setting that took place while installing the new "REQUIRED" firmware update on my DJI Phantom 4, my Remote and the "Apple DJI App" (DJ GO4 4.1.3)

POSITIVE NOTES about the new Firmware update:
- I do like the more stable horizon while flying. It feels the same way when I bought my 1st Phantom 4. The horizon no longer tilts, even on strong wind conditions. This is a mayor Plus for us, as we had to counter negative or positive camera Gimbal adjustment for a whole year while flying.

- I did noticed, with the new Firmware update the DJI Phantom 4 camera wasn't working well with the installed ND Filter on the camera we have had for a while installed. The camera started to shake up&down weird. It took us a few days to try to figure out if it was a Firmware update issue. I then took of the ND filter and the camera Gimbal now works great. So, I can't and will not use the ND Filter on the DJI Phantom 4.

- I have noticed and quite more unstable flight, very minimum, but for those who've been flying for a while, doesn't feel uncomfortable. It's a matter of watching your flights more obedient. Altitude limits have updated for nearby airports or No Fly Zones. That's a good thing, for us, as there is many others who are or were not following the rules & laws established.

Missing Calibration Option

Missing Calibration Option
a-DJIAppVs3-IssuesCalibration2.jpg
2017-7-14
Use props
Antonio76
Second Officer
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

Post only author visible
2017-7-14
Use props