1287 10 2015-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
snathla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5045295 ft
  • >>>
United States

2 flights with the Inspire 1 without a hitch (got it back). Some "weak video signal issues" not sure why but the bird did great  

2015-3-20
Use props
CrabHawk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7782 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great news!! Hope there are MANY more flights in your future!!  BTW how many batteries do you have?
2015-3-20
Use props
snathla
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

CrabHawk Posted at 2015-3-21 07:45
Great news!! Hope there are MANY more flights in your future!!  BTW how many batteries do you have?  ...

I have 2 TB47 and 2 TB48
2015-3-20
Use props
SkySight
lvl.4
Flight distance : 143566828 ft
United States

I know you just got started but that may be the best person to help answer my question. Is the TB48 that much longer? Does it seem worth the extra money. You can really compare since you have brand new 47's and 48's. The I1 is really an amazing machine. Don't let all the negativity on here freak you out or get you worrying about everything. I'm also a commercial airplane  pilot and one thing every instructor along told me was to never let the airplane go where your brain hasn't already been. Its great advice for quads as well. Anyway- congrats!
2015-3-20
Use props
Marktho1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

SkySight Posted at 2015-3-21 11:07
I know you just got started but that may be the best person to help answer my question. Is the TB4 ...

I have 2 47's and 2 48's... I can tell you I feel more confident flying with the 48's than I do with the 47's... With the 48's I can fly several minutes longer and there is less pressure to land the bird when the levels get low.. with my 47's as soon as the warning sounds at 30% I have to rush the inspire to the ground to try to beat the auto landing kicking in... it is crazy how fast the level drops at that point on the 47's... I purchased all my batteries at the same time so I don't remember what the difference in price is but I can assure you the next batteries I purchase will definitely be the 48's.
2015-3-20
Use props
snathla
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

SkySight Posted at 2015-3-21 11:07
I know you just got started but that may be the best person to help answer my question. Is the TB4 ...

The small extra time that the TB48 provides in my mind is not worth the extra $50. In the future I will get the TB47
2015-3-20
Use props
Bkackman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3445020 ft
United States

I tend to agree with snathla. I only get about 3 or 4 more minutes on the TB48 then the TB47 and it's $50 (33%) more. So although I have 3 TB48's and only 1 TB47, if I had to do it over I would have gotten 5 TB47 instead for the same cost. But it's pretty close. You need to get at least 5 more minutes on the TB48 to make it wash. That's how my math works out. Let's see what other's say.
2015-3-20
Use props
w1der
lvl.4

Sweden

I only have one battery as of now ... Planning to get more of them ... Never even thought about it this way ...
Buying the "small" battery you basically get an extra charger within the same price range as the "large" one!

And also beeing slighly autistic I would probably have to throw away / hide my small battery if I bought the bigger ones
2015-3-20
Use props
Bkackman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3445020 ft
United States

Good point, w1der. But at this point, I'm having even more trouble getting another charger than I am getting more batteries!! Only have one charger. Have had another charger on order since December. Not complaining though. I'm still able to keep the Inspire in the air long enough each day to satisfy me. Really enjoy flying it!
2015-3-20
Use props
thuerig1
lvl.1

Switzerland

CrabHawk Posted at 2015-3-21 07:45
Great news!! Hope there are MANY more flights in your future!!  BTW how many batteries do you have?  ...

I have my inspire for one week. Many successful flights. I use a new Samsung oled display tablet.
The bird handles with precision and ease.
I am waiting for more accus.
2015-3-21
Use props
thuerig1
lvl.1

Switzerland

I got only one with the bird, have ordered 2 x 5700 .
Bdw the gymbal works perfect !
2015-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules