Spark and the DJI Goggles
1690 7 2017-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GCBrent
lvl.3
Flight distance : 66286 ft
Australia

Well I can confirm that the goggles work nicely with the Spark and latency seems to be better than through the phone. There is one thing though that I am not understanding or I am doing wrong.
When I am using the goggles, the flight in the logs never existed. There is no record of the flight at all. No footage recorded (but saved to SD so that neither here nor there).
Is there something I am doing wrong? I like that the flights are logged for determining issues, reviewing distances, etc. but there is nothing there! When not using the goggles, its there as usual. The goggles work fine and I can control the Spark from the goggles no problem. Is this a bug?
2017-7-15
Use props
fans659287d1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 82451 ft
  • >>>
United States

When you say work can you fly further then 50 meters. When I fly mine with just the goggles and remote I hit that limit quickly. Its like flying in a small box and not worth the time???
2017-7-15
Use props
GCBrent
lvl.3
Australia

I got over 1km away.
2017-7-15
Use props
GCBrent
lvl.3
Australia

No one else tried goggles and Spark? Wondering why DJI go is not logging the flights when the Go app is running and connected to the RC.
2017-7-15
Use props
mechanical1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2728514 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have to use my phone first logged in the unplug hook up to the goggles to bypass the 50 m limit ,can't download my log files using  Assistant 2 black box like the Mavic. My first Spark had some problems with vision sensor always showing obstacle ghost so fly in sport mode the got ESC error (no fly) got a new one and works great.
2017-7-15
Use props
GCBrent
lvl.3
Australia

mechanical1 Posted at 2017-7-15 17:16
I have to use my phone first logged in the unplug hook up to the goggles to bypass the 50 m limit ,can't download my log files using  Assistant 2 black box like the Mavic. My first Spark had some problems with vision sensor always showing obstacle ghost so fly in sport mode the got ESC error (no fly) got a new one and works great.

Sorry, so your not getting flight logs either when using the goggles?
2017-7-15
Use props
GCBrent
lvl.3
Australia

OTG cable to connect the goggles. Micro to micro USB
2017-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules