P3A download
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans43d8cbaf
lvl.1
United States

Haven't flown drone in a year...P3A.... Firmware downloaded by itself from Go ap to controller... now I can't get the drone to fly at all... controller says  Need to update Camera....Aircraft and battery. Tried to download firmware to SD card at least 20 times but won't load to aircraft. I am at a loss here. It seems the firmware loads to the card but won't take to the aircraft. Have formatted the SD card several times also. Any help????? Thank you in advance.
2017-7-15
Use props
Aerial-Image
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

As for the RC it shouldnt download without you starting the download - it not automatic - Get a new sd card - just place the .bin file (extracted from the zip file you download) on the blank card - insert- and turn JUST the drone on and then WAIT around 15mins ....till the led in the gimble at the front top stays a solid green. Done....
2017-7-15
Use props
fans43d8cbaf
lvl.1
United States

Aerial-Image Posted at 2017-7-15 11:07
As for the RC it shouldnt download without you starting the download - it not automatic - Get a new sd card - just place the .bin file (extracted from the zip file you download) on the blank card - insert- and turn JUST the drone on and then WAIT around 15mins ....till the led in the gimble at the front top stays a solid green. Done....

I did finally get it to download on the aircraft. Frustrating as hell...haven't flown it yet though
2017-7-15
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

fans43d8cbaf Posted at 2017-7-15 12:48
I did finally get it to download on the aircraft. Frustrating as hell...haven't flown it yet though

Don't forget you need to upgrade your RC as well! The RC and the aircraft firmware have to match.
2017-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules