Malmö, Sweden
635 3 2017-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Veritas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29127 ft
Sweden

After doing photography for about a year as a hobby, I have now become more interested in videography as well. So the Mavic seems like a great way to get good shoots and have some fun doing it.
I still need to refine my flying techniques, and adjust the gimbal settings (I really suck at preforming vertical panning). But any constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated!

2017-7-15
Use props
Digitaldias
lvl.1
Flight distance : 54587 ft
Norway

Do you live there?
I was in Malmö just a couple of months ago, and the wind in that place is so... NOT drone friendly! It's just a constant tornado isn't it? Who did you bribe to get a so wind-free flying day!?
2017-7-16
Use props
Veritas
lvl.1
Sweden

Yes, I've been in Malmö for 18 months now.

I usually joke that it's not a question if there is wind, but a question of how much there is If you go a little further inland, it's not too bad.

But yeah, it is usually on mornings or late evenings that the wind speed is low enough so you can fly, so I take every opportunity there is.
2017-7-16
Use props
The Electric Vi
lvl.1
Belgium

So I am thinking to invest in some filters to my mavic and I'm a little torn on what to buy.

Does anyone have a recommendation to what to buy when filming in these types of locations?

I was thinking on going with ND/CPL since I live next to the water, but I'm a bit unsure if it is really needed or I could just go with the ND to lower the shutter speed.
2017-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules