Credit where it's due ! Thank you!
793 6 2017-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RCNJ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 114665 ft
France

New to this craft (just over a month) and have been struggling and watching posts, trying to get recordings just right, watching YouTube vids and blaming the camera etc, but now I have to say I'm happy with the results, no fault with camera just me as the user lol after various things tried and tested finally settled with dlog, i find it gives me as a noob to this Drone more flex to adjust in the app or in software quickly, other things learnt are that ND's should be in everyone's bag to get to twice shutter.

I know it's a boring video, and not to the pro user standards but overall quality I'm happy with now, so I'll stop blaming the camera and start enjoying more

Example below
PS at 3.30 you can have a laugh and watch me bottle going over the water haha

2017-7-16
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

hey rcnj - great progress
2017-7-16
Use props
RCNJ
lvl.4
France

Bekaru Tree Posted at 2017-7-16 14:11
hey rcnj - great progress

Cheers pal, slowly getting there, how are you doing bud ?

I noticed much more detail shows up in dlog, doesn't look the best to start with, but small adjust and things come to life . I use +1/0/0

I think my problem before was recording in the other styles,  if they go wrong slightly it's had it and harder to bring back into shape, so dlog it is for me now.
2017-7-16
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

RCNJ Posted at 2017-7-16 14:21
Cheers pal, slowly getting there, how are you doing bud ?

I noticed much more detail shows up in dlog, doesn't look the best to start with, but small adjust and things come to life . I use +1/0/0

dlog requires the kind of computing power i do not have right now - been looking at upgrading to more powerful machine - but not got there yet.
Got my nd filters and they have helped tremendously - so finally got that issue covered now practicing a bit with them.
But i think for me progress is currently a bit slow - also been quite busy at work lately so been focusing on that a bit more than this for now.
2017-7-16
Use props
RCNJ
lvl.4
France

Bekaru Tree Posted at 2017-7-16 14:24
dlog requires the kind of computing power i do not have right now - been looking at upgrading to more powerful machine - but not got there yet.
Got my nd filters and they have helped tremendously - so finally got that issue covered now practicing a bit with them.
But i think for me progress is currently a bit slow - also been quite busy at work lately so been focusing on that a bit more than this for now.

I used +1/0/0 dlog and on the Go 4 app to edit (if you use that) just bring up the contrast and saturation a couple of notches even that at 720p looks much better than other modes at the same adjust, I think it's the drop of contrast and saturation when in dlog that makes it a lot clearer and with a small adjust comes back and you don't lose much info
For example, same clips and settings/output but purely done using Go 4 app edit mode below (all I did was bring up contrast and saturation a bit)

2017-7-16
Use props
LeafPeeper
lvl.4
Flight distance : 450075 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice job!   Loved the soundtrack too - can I ask where you got it and what it is?   I have a project that it would be perfect for (not Mavic related).

LP
2017-7-16
Use props
RCNJ
lvl.4
France

LeafPeeper Posted at 2017-7-16 14:50
Nice job!   Loved the soundtrack too - can I ask where you got it and what it is?   I have a project that it would be perfect for (not Mavic related).

LP

The music in the last is all in the Go 4 app pal, I couldn't tell you what it's called, the music on the first vid post is home coming from the bridge of spies.
2017-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules