1255 3 2017-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I see that in DJI Go 4 there are options in the 'ME' section under 'DJI Support' to give feedback, report Bugs, and even to complain about product Quality.

I wonder if this might be a better route, or at least another method for people to air their grievances :-)

Related images (up to 4) can be attached in support of these reports, along with up to 500 word 'explanation' :-)
2017-7-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Those feedbacks will be transferred to our engineers, they'll evaluate the feedbacks, and keep improving to provide you all better products.
2017-7-18
Use props
JCJMC
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2122467 ft
Spain

I have my P4 stopped from the last firmware, camera reset.
Why does not DJI always leave open the possibility of returning to the previous firmware in order to avoid errors like the one committed with the last update?
Will it take too long for DJI to correct this mess?
2017-7-18
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

JCJMC Posted at 2017-7-18 08:00
I have my P4 stopped from the last firmware, camera reset.
Why does not DJI always leave open the possibility of returning to the previous firmware in order to avoid errors like the one committed with the last update?
Will it take too long for DJI to correct this mess?

As you've directed your reply to me, I'll point you back to the first post. That's the method I've used over the past couple of days to log faults with newer firmware, and also a couple of 'glitches' in the Goggles.

I would imagine (hope) that all would be fixed soon with a new update. Given that the last one took eight months then who knows, it could be days, weeks, or months
2017-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules