Looking for Ronin M - Thumb Controller Mount
3851 7 2017-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jeff
New

Canada

Hi there,

My team and i have been going back and forth with DJI to find a Thumb Controller Mount (The mount where the actual Thumb Controller snaps into place and is then secured to the arm) This seems to be a proprietery part.
We keep getting told to contact sales, then support, then sales again, and then a flagship store. This all seems redundant as we would just like to purchase this one part!

If anyone has any other ideas of where to purchase this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

IMG_9951_2.jpg
IMG_9952_2.jpg
2017-7-17
Use props
video drone pil
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2707 ft
United States

I have one for sell if you're  still looking for one. Only mounted it on the gimbal but never used it.
2017-8-1
Use props
video drone pil
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2707 ft
United States

I have one for sell if you're  still looking for one. Only mounted it on the gimbal but never used it.
2017-8-1
Use props
Bischofftep
lvl.2
Flight distance : 881230 ft
United States

Mine broke in exactly the same place. After going back and forth with sales they were certain that the only way to replace this part was to buy an ENTIRELY NEW THUMB CONTROLLER.

Caveat Emptor.
2017-10-16
Use props
Bryan096
New

China

are your guys talking about this stuff?
http://www.smallrig.com/smallrig ... bilizers-1926.html#

I found they make some accessories for dji ronin m/mx
you can contact with them see if they have what you need
2017-10-24
Use props
joeyB106
lvl.2

United States

if your still looking for one let me know i have one
2017-11-2
Use props
fanse4ffd159
lvl.2
United States

Mine broke the same way, DJI says they don't sell the part separately... what a scam!
2018-1-5
Use props
Luzalma
lvl.1
Flight distance : 118921 ft
  • >>>
Colombia

DJI does not offer it, but you can find a replacement on eBay.  It worked perfectly for me.  Just search: DJI Thumb Controller Replacement  or use the link: https://ebay.to/2yypBKV
2018-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules