2066 43 2017-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Patager
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61437 ft
United Kingdom

fans25f8961f Posted at 2017-7-19 08:17
Interesting that your tablet now shows serious video lag after the update.  I use Litchi on an LG G3 phone along with some cheap VR goggles, and ever since the latest firmware update, the video feed develops a 10-15 second video lag and the image is also choppy - this was never the case before the latest P4 fw update.  In my case, the video feed is ok on takeoff, but within a few minutes the lag develops and it's pretty much un-flyable.  Anyway, since I'm seeing the video feed lag in Litchi, possibly the lag in your case is not due to GO 4?  What Android version is your tablet which lags?  My phone is v6.0.

I have 2 Android Phones Galaxy S5 and Note 4  both running 6.01 and 2 Tablets (both Samsungs) running 5.01 on 12" Note pro - A6, The Note pro is far faster on paper than the A6 so I am wondering if there is processor problems?  But your description of the problem seems just like mine.  Might borrow the Wife's iPad Air for  a test..... If I get caught you may never hear from me again
2017-7-19
Use props
Patager
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61437 ft
United Kingdom

luisFOSoares Posted at 2017-7-19 07:48
Come to Portugal , nice weather !

Sure we like drones but take in consideration the law

Hi - I always go with the law - it takes only one bad thing to put us Drone people into the 'Bad' reputation! Just looked "Voanaboa" lots to see there and good info on no fly zones. Lucky I an in a good area to fly without restrictions.
2017-7-19
Use props
luisFOSoares
lvl.1
Flight distance : 221578 ft

Portugal

Patager Posted at 2017-7-19 10:09
Hi - I always go with the law - it takes only one bad thing to put us Drone people into the 'Bad' reputation! Just looked "Voanaboa" lots to see there and good info on no fly zones. Lucky I an in a good area to fly without restrictions.

Nice ! if you need anything don't hesitate ! Have a nice stay in Portugal
2017-7-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Patager Posted at 2017-7-19 06:53
Thanks Thor - Because all is good on Samsung A Tablet and both phones I think I may have problems with the Samsung Not Pro 12" Tablet. It is very Powerful in processing but starting to think the graphics card is not fast enough? The commands from the controller are instant but anything seen through the 12" Tablet are seen 12-15 seconds later.  Not a good way to fly!  

I will attempt IMU and compass tonight when I return home.  Yes Aardvark cured it by pointing out the order in which I do things.

Thanks for the feedback. Actually, it might be that the DJI GO 4 app did not compatible with that Samsung 12" Tablet well so it will cause an image transmission lag.
So I would suggest that you always use that mobile device which performs well.
IMU calibration might be very easy with a good function drone.
Should you have further question, please feel free to contact us.
2017-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules