A question about warranty.
1093 4 2017-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mpampis
lvl.2
Flight distance : 276476 ft
Germany

Hey guys I have a friend in China and he is told that he can buy for me the new Spark because the price for the combo packet in China is cheaper than to buy here only the Spark in Europe(Germany).

But I don't know if I'm going to have a full warranty coverage in Germany.

I know that I can buy the dji Care Refresh but how about the 2 years warranty from dji?

Thanks in advance!
2017-7-18
Use props
dancopter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17901030 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Sounds like you're asking for trouble. I would just buy it in Germany rather than save a few euro's.
2017-7-18
Use props
Flybee
First Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Sweden

The european consumer laws is different from the Chinese ones, so I have to agree with dancopter on this one
2017-7-18
Use props
Mpampis
lvl.2
Flight distance : 276476 ft
Germany

Yes but we are not talking about a couple of euros we are talking for 350€ less....

Ok as I understand I'm going to have any warranty in Europe if I'm going to buy it from China....
2017-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Due to various product versions, customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair center in the region where he purchased the product. That is, DJI does not provide global warranty.
If you purchase the product from China, the drone will need to be sent back to China for warranty service. If DJI Care Refresh is purchased in Germany, you can use DJI Care Refresh to replace your product at DJI's official Europe service center.
2017-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules