Inspire One Confirmed bugs list
1432 6 2015-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
genettico.hotma
lvl.3

United States

I know there is a list. However it seems that there are more bugs to add to the .17 firmware update and the list I found it seems to be for .16
Can we RE-START a list with ACTUAL KNOWN BUGS? Try and only post verified bugs.
I have noticed some postings that claim a bug and it might not necessarily be the case, as it could have been "Pilot error".

I encountered my first bug today... the video not staying on NTSC after you have chosen it. You have to choose it EVERYTIME after boot up in order for it to switch back to NTSC mode. This also causes the camera to restart...

DEAR DJI:
Is there an official list  somehwere that states KNOWN CONFIRMED by DJI  bugs we can refer to?

It is hard to keep track as to what might a bug and what definitely is.

2015-3-21
Use props
genettico.hotma
lvl.3

United States

Here is what I have gathered from other posts:

1.        Sudden Gimbal Roll when you stop/start recording while in the air
2.        GPS DROPOUTS
3.        Fix gimbal offset after initializing
4.        Gimbal roll & tilting, horizon problems, drifts etc
5.        When measurement units are changed from METRIC to IMPERIAL, this change should be reflected throughout the app (maybe this is a feature request) Software is working as desired.
6.        Loss of GPS mode just after takeoff in aprox 20-30 sec, where it change to ATTI mode and start drifting.
7.        + Check & fix RC battery error on android devices (App v1.0.6)
8.        gimbal "twitch"
9.        Gimbal Horizon
10.        NTSC/PAL video format will not hold and you have to change EVERYTIME after boot up!

Please do not post feature requests on this list. the idea would be to have a separate list for that.
2015-3-21
Use props
xzces
lvl.3
Flight distance : 81526 ft
  • >>>
Suriname

Don't know if it's an old or a new bug, but I have issues with my original tb47 battery. It drops till 25% quite steadily but then it almost instantly hits 5-10%. I have never flown my phantom below 20%, but never experienced such an issue. It's probably battery fw related, but still an inspire bug
2015-3-21
Use props
doctrrf
lvl.3

United States

Fix the non-op OSD channels on the HDMI feed from the controller port.

Fix false warning that states 'aircraft is behind you' when it's not.

Fix drop in altitude while in forward flight.

The GPS signal strength bar chart icon is misleading and not appropriate -- Update GPS data icon to show number of satellites acquired.
2015-3-21
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

Sat count!!

GPS lock improved!!

Smoother gimbal yaw.

Wider more vivid battery status bar.

Cache maps feature for android same as the ios appp.
2015-3-21
Use props
ei4jr
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1890640 ft
Ireland

Some of the bugs I have seen.
1.   Compass Error Switch to Atti. (This happens a few minutes into  all flights.)
2.   The above error causes the camera to twitch and roll when it happens.
3.   Going into and out of the Flight Sim a few times causes the app to crash.
4.   Aircraft is behind you message when its is not.
5.   Yaw seems to over rotate from time to time.
6.   NTSC - PAL not saving the selection you made.
7.   Return to Home height only shows Meters even though all your other settings are Imperial.
2015-3-22
Use props
stephenbrink62
lvl.3
Flight distance : 380522 ft
South Africa

genettico.hotma Posted at 2015-3-22 08:20
Here is what I have gathered from other posts:

1.        Sudden Gimbal Roll when you stop/start recording  ...

I had your option 6 yesterday: I had a problem when flying at the beach, got good GPS (Safe to fly) and started in P-GPS mode...after a few minutes the I1 went into P-OPTI mode and then into P-ATTI mode on its own..still with full GPS (Safe to fly)...so landed and went up again...it did it a second time.....landed again....went back into P-GPS mode and third time lucky it stayed in P-GPS and flew for about 8min....now ive flowen my Phantom 2 Vision plus in the same spot with no issues. Got hold of Technical chat, they kept on telling my their was interference, magnetic etc. But my argument was, why did it change to P-OPTI and then to P-ATTI if I had a Good GPS signal.....answer was..."If it happens again, they'll look at the data file"
2015-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules