CAS-535712-H8L0B5
876 2 2017-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flexground
New

United States

Hello,

I have been in a battle with DJI for almost 4 months now and this is getting out of hand.

Back story:
I have been flying my P3 perfectly fine, then I update to the 1.10 firmware and it gives an ESC error. So I contact DJI and they inform me to send in for repair. I send in for repair and they try to charge me for an ESC board even though their update caused the problem.

So I contacted my local dealer and they said that they have a fix and would not charge me since it was purchased there. So I emailed DJI and told them to ship my drone back to me as I can take care of it. After a back and forth they refused to cover it under warranty, what a scam.

So DJI packed up the drone and shipped it back, but they put the wrong address on the shipping label and it got retured to sender and has been sitting somewhere in DJI's caifornia facility for approximately 2 months.

Each time I email i get a repsonse similar to this "Dear Joey,

Thank you for contacting DJI Support.

We sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience and delay. We have again escalated this issue to the designated team for update.

Rest assured that you will be notified through email once there is an update.

We appreciate the patience.

Best Regards,"

This does not help me, as this is the same basic repsonse that is given each time, obviously there is no freaking update!!

I would just like to have my drone shipped back so I can bring it to my local dealer and have them fix the drone.

Can any of the forum admins assist with this issue?

2017-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Joey, this situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been caused.
We’re aware of your case and working on it now, there will be someone contact you very soon after review, we will try our best to get you up and running again soon.
Please sit tight and appreciate your patience. Thank you for your understanding.
2017-7-18
Use props
Duffy Alliance
New

United States

Hopefully they got this resolved for you, sounds like a PITA!
2017-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules