No audio being recorded
2663 6 2017-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans49c64ff2
lvl.2
United States

I read in this forum that if you disable sound recording in the Dji go app.That sound will be recorded by the phone mic.I have tried it and still no audio.What am I missing or doing wrong.
2017-7-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The audio in SD card is recorded by the audio board inside handle. If you disable the sound recording, there will be no audio in SD card but you can hear in video cache.
2017-7-19
Use props
danielwilkie29
lvl.4
United Kingdom

You can only hear your phones recording from the DJI Go app i think
2017-7-20
Use props
fans49c64ff2
lvl.2
United States

I get no audio from internal or external mics.Is it possible that the sound board is gone.If so what is the fix.Thanks for your replies.
2017-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans49c64ff2 Posted at 2017-7-20 14:22
I get no audio from internal or external mics.Is it possible that the sound board is gone.If so what is the fix.Thanks for your replies.

Does the mic icon in the screen jump during recording? Please make sure you update to the latest firmware.
2017-7-24
Use props
fans49c64ff2
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-24 02:31
Does the mic icon in the screen jump during recording? Please make sure you update to the latest firmware.

No no meter movement at all when recording.I do have sound on the video cache files .But they are separate from the video files .m4a audio files.How do I combine them with the video.
2017-7-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans49c64ff2 Posted at 2017-7-28 06:06
No no meter movement at all when recording.I do have sound on the video cache files .But they are separate from the video files .m4a audio files.How do I combine them with the video.

The video and audio are separate for Android device, the video needs to be download from Editor to your mobile phone directly, the audio will be merged. Otherwise, third party program will need to be used.
You did enable ''Record Audio'' in Camera Settings, do you?
Then I suggest to refresh the firmware by the following steps:
Download firmware to the root directory of your SD card, before powering on, keep pressing the Trigger and Record button simultaneously, then pull the Power Switch down for about 5 second until the right LED blinks red and green. The OSMO will detect the firmware and begin updating. The update is complete when the LED displays solid green.
2017-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules