1005 10 2017-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans575663b3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2368264 ft
  • >>>
United States

The camera on a brand new MP will slowly move/pan towards the right very slowly every so-often with no input from the RC.  

Props look good, latest FW, IMU recal'd, compass calibrated, even RC sticks have been cal'd as well.

This can be seen on ther ground while sitting on my desk or on the display monitor on the RC.

Anyone have any ideas I have not tried?     thanks
2017-7-19
Use props
ChasesDronePics
lvl.4
Flight distance : 198990 ft
United States

This has been happening to me as well, and I have no idea why.
2017-7-19
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Post a video... You might have one of those parkinson camera!
2017-7-19
Use props
JeauxPelle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 96647 ft
Canada

I've noticed this on my 2 week old MP as the well!!
2017-7-20
Use props
Brokenphones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 489400 ft
Ireland

When you say "The camera on a brand new MP will slowly move/pan towards the right" do you mean the camera only or do you mean the whole craft is turning? I'm assuming it's the entire craft? Is there an issue with the sticks? I recall seeing another poster saying they were having issues with the sticks not centering. Could this (or similar) be the cause of your issue?
2017-7-20
Use props
fans575663b3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2368264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Brokenphones Posted at 2017-7-20 06:30
When you say "The camera on a brand new MP will slowly move/pan towards the right" do you mean the camera only or do you mean the whole craft is turning? I'm assuming it's the entire craft? Is there an issue with the sticks? I recall seeing another poster saying they were having issues with the sticks not centering. Could this (or similar) be the cause of your issue?

What it looks like to me is the camera moves to the right without the craft moving.   I can sit it on my desk and see the same thing, which would eliminate wind moving the craft while in the air.     As far as the RC sticks, they appear to calibrate well with no errors.

That being said, the slightest left pressure on the left stick will stop it.    The movement is not consistent in that it does not happen all the time.
2017-7-20
Use props
Griffith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 98537 ft
United States

Does it also happen while flying?  

While sitting on your desk, I assume the motors are not engaged.  Are you getting a "Magnetic interference" message when the Mavic boots up?
2017-7-20
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Played with the gimbal Advanced Settings recently?
2017-7-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

What gimbal mode are you using? Could you please post a short video about this issue for better assitance?
2017-7-20
Use props
Watty2000
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1074301 ft
United Kingdom

Mine does this too. Even when it's just switched on, if I pick it up and put it onto the ground where it's going to take off, the camera will continue crawling right for a few seconds before coming to a halt. I think this is what's causing the tilted horizon problem in flight.
2017-7-21
Use props
breakingad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21083 ft
United Kingdom

From time to time also have this issue....
2017-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules