Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Finally joined the Club!
705 3 2015-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Farnk666
First Officer
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

After many practice flights out in the open at our local park, I thought it time to head to another site and see how I went flying FPV through some open scrubby bush. All went very well for two batteries, but wouldn't you know it though on the last flight one of those damned magnetic trees leaped right out into my flight path!

Crash, shatter, thump- followed by 'oh sh#%*' and I run over to the scene of the carnage. Lister (the Inspire's name, long story) is lying on its back, battery hanging out and two silver props shattered. Thankfully that is the extent of the damage, bird is fine (not a scratch and even IMU cal was still ok) and camera / gimbal is untouched.. Unfortunately the video was lost so I can't post it online...

So, spare prop set is on, flight test is a-ok and I've learned to avoid magnetic trees! Any word on availability of OEM prop sets or the quality of aftermarket ones? Happy to keep flying, but want some spares. I'm sure I'm not Robinson Crusoe in that respect!

2015-3-22
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

The E800 props and locks are becoming available.  I would look for them.  They work great and lock in easily, like a medicine bottle.  
2015-3-22
Use props
pidetectives
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-3-23 00:01
The E800 props and locks are becoming available.  I would look for them.  They work great and lock i ...

Were do we look as DJI website does not have them
2015-3-22
Use props
Farnk666
First Officer
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-3-23 00:01
The E800 props and locks are becoming available.  I would look for them.  They work great and lock i ...

Ok, will do Tahoe_Ed!
thanks very much!
2015-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules