DJI Care Refresh Cancelled why?
839 11 2017-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7dca172f
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Ordered a Phantom 4 Advanced from B&H last week with Care Refresh and after activating and flying 3 days I received cancellation notification for my policy from B&H stating the advanced is not covered? Really is this true? If so why is this not disclosed ahead of time? Would like some answers DJI?
2017-7-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We do provide DJI Care Refresh for Phantom 4 advance, here is a link for your reference. http://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-phantom-4-advanced
2017-7-21
Use props
fans7dca172f
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

So I called B&H this morning apparently I picked Refresh for the P4 pro and not a the advanced; did not know there was a difference. B&H is currently working on it,, kinda misleading Refresh plans are not compatible within the same line of aircraft. So DJI am I screwed?
2017-7-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fans7dca172f Posted at 2017-7-21 05:45
So I called B&H this morning apparently I picked Refresh for the P4 pro and not a the advanced; did not know there was a difference. B&H is currently working on it,, kinda misleading Refresh plans are not compatible within the same line of aircraft. So DJI am I screwed?

Hope B&H can get it sorted out for you. Anyway, if you have any trouble to purchase it again, you can send an email to djicare@dji.com, then we'll help you to deal with it.
2017-7-21
Use props
fans7dca172f
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Thanks Dianna I'm waiting to get the activation code from B&H, tomorrow will be 3 business days. Sure hope I can get going I have a big job on Friday and the need the P4, I really like the aircraft but won't fly it uninsured. Thank you for checking back to this post.
2017-7-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans7dca172f Posted at 2017-7-25 12:19
Thanks Dianna I'm waiting to get the activation code from B&H, tomorrow will be 3 business days. Sure hope I can get going I have a big job on Friday and the need the P4, I really like the aircraft but won't fly it uninsured. Thank you for checking back to this post.

You are welcome, if there is any further questions, please keep us posted.
2017-7-25
Use props
fans7dca172f
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Okay I now have exhausted my limit of patients....DJI please explain to me if I have provided you my proof of purchase from B&H, my aircraft serial number, and have confirmed this with Gretchen at DJI then why can't you carry out your part of the agreement and send me my activation code? Seems fair enough right? I very interested to see what that hold up has been with over 7 business days since time of purchase your 1-3 days to receive e-download is way past due!
2017-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans7dca172f Posted at 2017-7-31 13:12
Okay I now have exhausted my limit of patients....DJI please explain to me if I have provided you my proof of purchase from B&H, my aircraft serial number, and have confirmed this with Gretchen at DJI then why can't you carry out your part of the agreement and send me my activation code? Seems fair enough right? I very interested to see what that hold up has been with over 7 business days since time of purchase your 1-3 days to receive e-download is way past due!

If you purchase DJI Care Refresh from dealer, the activation code should be sent to you by your dealer.
We suggest to send email to djicare@dji.com for further assistance, they have more authority to help you.
2017-7-31
Use props
fans7dca172f
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Have you not read my post here???? I have contacted DJI with my aircraft ID# and proof of purchase, B&H contacted you as well because they can't get you the same problem as I have, and why won't the same DJI Care staff contact me back???? BECAUSE YOUR Customer Service needs fixing!!!!!!
2017-8-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans7dca172f Posted at 2017-8-1 08:14
Have you not read my post here???? I have contacted DJI with my aircraft ID# and proof of purchase, B&H contacted you as well because they can't get you the same problem as I have, and why won't the same DJI Care staff contact me back???? BECAUSE YOUR Customer Service needs fixing!!!!!!

I'm sorry that Forum and DJI Care are handled by different team, I have no idea who you contacted before.
Would you please provide me your ticket number (there is a ticket number when you sent email to djicare@dji.com) or email address? We will try to find the records. Thanks for your cooperation.
2017-8-1
Use props
fans7dca172f
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Issue has finally been resolved way longer than what is should have, but nonetheless it is now covered. Thanks for your help
2017-8-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans7dca172f Posted at 2017-8-3 10:13
Issue has finally been resolved way longer than what is should have, but nonetheless it is now covered. Thanks for your help

That's a good news, sorry for the trouble that has been caused.
Hope you have a good time on flying.
2017-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules