959 3 2017-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans87dbb821
lvl.4
Flight distance : 123947 ft
Austria

hi.
I've been flying my spark for around 2 weeks. All good up until now, but I have lost video signal a few times and I'm wondering why or what I can do to improve the signal.

I have the controller and have never flown further than 200meters (apparently it can fly up to 2km).
I'm just wondering how I can fly further than 200m if I have already had signal errors at this distance.
This has happened on mountains and also in more urban areas. Luckily the signL came back again.

Also I do. get a great lag in e video transmission quite often. Then it is very hard to control by eye and see what I am filming!
2017-7-21
Use props
Erwin Beckers
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26342 ft
Netherlands

had the same, bought an OTG cable and video signal is now much more stable!
2017-7-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Have you tried to adjust the antennas during the flight? Is the drone triggered RTH when signal is lost?  As for the lag,  what mobile device are you using? Have you tried to re-install the APP?
2017-7-22
Use props
fans87dbb821
lvl.4
Flight distance : 123947 ft
Austria

Hi. Thanks for the replies.

I am using an iPhone 6s
I haven't reinstalled the app because it seems to function correctly. Could the lag be a software problem? I would not think so.

About the video signal. It doesn't RTH when the video signal is lost, that's how I knew it's only the video signal. I just get a black screen or the picture doesn't move anymore.
I haven't moved the antennas. Just put them straight up which should have the most signal.
Wifi signal seems to be strong. I will do more testing
2017-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules