3478 2 2017-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BVB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 484652 ft
United States

Greetings everyone,
I am very interested in this company, Titan Drones, as they appear to have some excellent looking and very well designed products. I'm particularly interested in the Conquer antenna.

Does anyone have experience with Titan and their antenna systems?

Many thanks all,

Bill
2017-7-21
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi Bill

I have 3 Titan Antennas, 2 Cyclones ,  a Atlas and their whip antennas
Gone a bit crazy and converted all my spark, mavic pro and P4P controllers to work with the Titan antennas, you can do it easily yourself, a lot of instructional videos available.

Great range in all uses, the amplification allows a strong signal until the AC batteries run out, even tried facing the antenna down and opposite to the flight path and I still have a strong signal when the AC is 5000ft away, but since the Cyclone is directional it's generally best to be facing the AC.
Suspect they may have some issues at extreme range when the AC is close to the contour of the land, in this situation the AC may require a higher altitude

The antenna batteries last more that 10 flights, so about 5hrs of flight time, they come with a illuminated battery gauge , so you can tell.

They have just released the 5.8ghz version of their models, adivice from them was that 2.4ghz in the country will get better range, 5.8ghz designed for urban environments where there is a lot of 2.4ghz interference.

Did you end up getting one ?

p4p titan2 - Copy (1).jpg
titan 1 small - Copy.jpg
2017-11-4
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Yes I agree they look good but other than that I don't understand the attraction.  What makes them better than a Sunhans with an ITELITE?  I've seen no range tests or reviews that states Titan/Conquer is better or even equal.  Furthermore, none of the world record distance guys have used the Titan/Conquer, while the ITELITE is mentioned repeatedly in the range leader log.  

https://phantompilots.com/thread ... -leaderboard.76464/
2017-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules