Any thoughts about this?
503 3 2017-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Virgil Quick
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1074104 ft
United States

Here is the setup:  Spark connected to the RC.  RC connected to my iPhone 7 via wifi.

While flying, when I move close enough to an object to get a forward obstical avoidance warning, my video stops or freezes and I get a weak transmission signal warning.  If I move Spark away from the object and out of the range of the obstical avoidance warning the video resumes and the weak transmission signal warning goes away.

When I tried the same scenario with Spark connected directly to the iPhone (no RC) the video continues when an obsitical avoidance warning appears.  Also no low transmission signal warning.

Any thoughts or suggestions?
2017-7-21
Use props
Virgil Quick
lvl.4
United States

Also I am new to DJI.  How to I check the version of firmware my Spark and controller are currently running?
2017-7-21
Use props
Phuong Do
lvl.4
Flight distance : 29800 ft
Vietnam

Virgil Quick Posted at 2017-7-21 19:16
Also I am new to DJI.  How to I check the version of firmware my Spark and controller are currently running?

Hi, you can:
1. connect to DJI Assistant 2 on PC to check.
2.connect to DJI Go 4, on the preflight menu, do not tap on "Go Fly", hold the 3 dash icon on the top right, will bring you to the firmware menu.
2017-7-21
Use props
Virgil Quick
lvl.4
United States

Further update:  I finally had time to do a little more work with the Spark.  I tried turning off the obstacle avoidance warning and when I now approach object the video feed does not stop.  This problem has got to be related to the RC connection issues.
2017-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules