Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How do I restart the aircraft?
18538 15 2017-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maol
lvl.2
Flight distance : 285098 ft
United States

How do I restart the aircraft and remote controller after upgrade is complete.? Sorry!
2017-7-22
Use props
Mari
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

... by switching them off and on again!
2017-7-22
Use props
Maol
lvl.2
United States

Mari Posted at 2017-7-22 10:51
... by switching them off and on again!

Thank you so much!
2017-7-22
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Dude, you better read the manual top to bottom and practice in the ACADEMY and then fly in beginner mode in an open space before operating the AC!
2017-7-23
Use props
Mari
Second Officer
Netherlands

Real Men don't read manuals ;-) After your first crash you have time enought to read them while DJI is repairing your drone ;-)

There are lots of YouTube videos in which most options of the drone are explained... View them , view them again... go and fly in beginnersmode and check out the available options.... Not all options will be available in Beginnersmode... After a few flights you will get the hang of it and then you switch off beginnersmode and the fun can begin...  First flights only there where there is lots of open space!

2017-7-23
Use props
Maol
lvl.2
United States

dronist Posted at 2017-7-23 09:21
Dude, you better read the manual top to bottom and practice in the ACADEMY and then fly in beginner mode in an open space before operating the AC!

Thank you. Finally I found the manuals on the DJI website and some video. I do not know anything about the academy, where you can find one in Washington dc?
2017-7-26
Use props
Maol
lvl.2
United States

Mari Posted at 2017-7-23 13:11
Real Men don't read manuals ;-) After your first crash you have time enought to read them while DJI is repairing your drone ;-)

There are lots of YouTube videos in which most options of the drone are explained... View them , view them again... go and fly in beginnersmode and check out the available options.... Not all options will be available in Beginnersmode... After a few flights you will get the hang of it and then you switch off beginnersmode and the fun can begin...  First flights only there where there is lots of open space!

Mari, I will follow your advice. Thank you very much for that!
2017-7-26
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

Maol Posted at 2017-7-26 16:33
Thank you. Finally I found the manuals on the DJI website and some video. I do not know anything about the academy, where you can find one in Washington dc?

Maol,

Dude... The academy is in DJI GO4 APP from the main page, on the top right, the four lines, click on them and the academy is the 2nd line.There, you can practice as you were flying outside in real life.

Then you can put it in BEGINNER MODE and practice outside and then go have fun.

2017-7-26
Use props
Maol
lvl.2
United States

dronist Posted at 2017-7-26 17:48
Maol,

Dude... The academy is in DJI GO4 APP from the main page, on the top right, the four lines, click on them and the academy is the 2nd line.There, you can practice as you were flying outside in real life.

Thanks man, as you see I am completely new in this subject, but eager to learn! have nice day!
2017-7-27
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Maol Posted at 2017-7-27 06:04
Thanks man, as you see I am completely new in this subject, but eager to learn!  have nice day!

No problemo!

practice, practice, practice... is the name of the game! Better be safe than sorry!

Take your time, practice on all kid of situations, RTH, low battery, etc... and then enjoy and post some pics and vids.

2017-7-27
Use props
CPL1
New
Flight distance : 20909 ft
United States

Double tap the power button on the battery. Geez guys, a straight answer to hard to give?
2019-5-4
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10310322 ft
Canada

Mari Posted at 2017-7-23 13:11

There are lots of YouTube videos in which most options of the drone are explained... View them , view them again... go and fly in beginnersmode and check out the available options.... Not all options will be available in Beginnersmode... After a few flights you will get the hang of it and then you switch off beginnersmode and the fun can begin...  First flights only there where there is lots of open space!

very good advice, let's hope he takes it, repairs can be expensive, but the worst is not being able to fly.
2019-5-4
Use props
Mari
Second Officer
Netherlands

CPL1 Posted at 5-4 13:23
Double tap the power button on the battery. Geez guys, a straight answer to hard to give?

... you replied on an almost 2 year old topic... I'm sure TS knew how to switch on/off battery...
2019-5-5
Use props
Michael Kelly0
New

United Kingdom

CPL1 Posted at 2019-5-4 13:23
Double tap the power button on the battery. Geez guys, a straight answer to hard to give?

Thank you CPL1. It was a simple question and it took until post #15 until someone was smart enough to answer!

Fifteen posts guys! Come on!
2020-10-3
Use props
djiuser_pQdOTIiQUPZ0
New
Flight distance : 29528 ft

United States

How do u know if your aircraft and remote are factory defaulted after using the dji assistance?
2023-4-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_pQdOTIiQUPZ0 Posted at 4-15 08:05
How do u know if your aircraft and remote are factory defaulted after using the dji assistance?

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. Before we can confirm, may we ask what DJI drone you're using? Thank you.
2023-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules