iPhone sound recording ?
1555 2 2017-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GUMBI
lvl.2
Flight distance : 695387 ft
Canada

I think I saw somewhere that when you record a video with the SPARK drone that the local sound near the iPhone is recorded.....does anyone knows where and how to use it after when you download your videos from rhe SPARK ? I assume that the sound is located on the phone ??? But I just do not know where it is and how to use it in my videos ??

Thanks !!
2017-7-23
Use props
djiuser_jI8pBS5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 51342 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm a beginner too.  There is a lower quality 720p cached version on your phone.   Launch the DJI Go 4 app and click on "Editor" at the bottom of the screen.   You will see all of the content there.   The videos include the audio recorded from your phone.   When you select a video, you can "save video to your device" by clicking the down arrow icon on lower left screen.   This will add the video to the iPhone's Camera Roll.   You will have to sync the two clips, the 1080p without audio and 720p with audio in your choice of NLE.   I use FCPX and synchronize from start of clip.  For me, there is a delay between the two clips (maybe 1-2 seconds) that I have to manually adjust to get the audio to match the 1080p footage.
2017-7-23
Use props
GUMBI
lvl.2
Flight distance : 695387 ft
Canada

Super !! Thanks I will definitively try that. I also realized that I had to go to setting, DJI GO 4 app and switch the option for: allow access yo microphone. Many thanks for taking the time to answer my question. Very appreciated !!
2017-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules