Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Camera Help!!
1136 4 2015-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nalhutta
lvl.2
Flight distance : 138156 ft
Canada

Hi, I'm not sure if I received a defective camera or not. Upon inspection on arrival I noticed that paint on the gimbal where it attaches to the inspire was scraped off in several spots. I then tested the camera and video functions and after reviewing the footage nothing ever seems in focus. I have tried to take pictures and videos on both auto and manual with no success. Everything appears blurry and out of focus. I am concerned I received a refurb as the marks I mentioned indicate that the camera has been used. I was hopeing that members could help me determine if I have a faulty camera or am just incorrectly using it before I go through the process of returning it!

Perhaps people could post pictures they took and what settings were used and then I will do the same and compare. I know this isn't the best test but I'm not sure what to do?!
2015-3-22
Use props
dbeck
lvl.4

United States

Sens it back.  Re-do, refurbished...not good
2015-3-22
Use props
nalhutta
lvl.2
Canada

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. I just don't want to go through the trouble if it's not the camera and it's just me. A month or 2 without the camera would really suck!
2015-3-22
Use props
dbeck
lvl.4

United States

I finally jumped (good local deal, demo days, I WAS going to wait for all reasons above) anyway, I bench tested EVERYTHING.  OK. Tuesday, I fly it.  My video/photos looked great.  You have a defective camera. Don't mess about  .Send it back ASAP
2015-3-22
Use props
nalhutta
lvl.2
Canada

dbeck@promobox. Posted at 2015-3-23 07:40
I finally jumped (good local deal, demo days, I WAS going to wait for all reasons above) anyway, I b ...

Yeah you are probably right!
2015-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules