Motors not starting
2732 18 2017-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Copafield
lvl.1

Australia

Running s1000 with a2 and L2 with gimble. Cant seem ti get the motors to start. Test fine in assist. All commands respond in assist. Led shows proper GPS activity etc. Something i did think abiut this morning is it is missing a landing gear cable and a cable from the gimble. Would this cause motors to not start? Ive tried every smc i can think if.
2017-7-23
Use props
Rob W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

You've probably checked but, in DJI Assistant on your computer, is the A2 unlocked?
2017-7-24
Use props
DennisMurry08
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

That's what I was going to say...check the assistant and look for a yellow pad lock...
2017-7-24
Use props
Copafield
lvl.1

Australia

OK, wasn't even aware of this. Will it be on the firmware upgrade screen or .. ?
2017-7-24
Use props
Rob W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

I don't have the app in front of me, but if I remember correctly it is in the left corner, furthest down.
2017-7-24
Use props
Copafield
lvl.1

Australia

Oh damn I thought I posted. I couldnt find any padlock of any description. Getting kinda crazy now
2017-8-2
Use props
DennisMurry08
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Copafield Posted at 2017-8-2 04:08
Oh damn I thought I posted. I couldnt find any padlock of any description. Getting kinda crazy now

video or some screen shots of your assistant
2017-8-3
Use props
Copafield
lvl.1

Australia

I'll get onto the video now
2017-8-4
Use props
Copafield
lvl.1

Australia

A picture of the unit, not sure how to upload video
20170805_142824.jpg
2017-8-4
Use props
Copafield
lvl.1

Australia

I didn't assemble it, I took over the project.
2017-8-4
Use props
Copafield
lvl.1

Australia

https://youtu.be/f84iwWPtOXs
2017-8-4
Use props
Copafield
lvl.1

Australia

I'm completely new to this and I think I got the imu and GPS settings right but please check that for me. I'm a problem solver with a love for tech but everything I know about this is from YouTube and forums lol
2017-8-4
Use props
DennisMurry08
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Let me pick a little bit....Look at your First and second level battery alert...with those settings you will crash...first level should be around 22V and second at 21.5 (everyone is different but thats what I use). This means the LED will start flashing yellow at 22V and Red at 21.5....and that means you should be landing. Next on the RC tab, change the "Manual" choice to "Atti"...yes, you will have 2 Atti's and a GPS....next, what radio are you using? Depending on what that is will depend on if you choose DR 16 or D-Bus....I would also like a clip on your Aircraft tab and then your channel mapping. Did you do a "stick calibration" in the assistant? But the first thing I'd do is fix your battery level, change the Manual to Atti and change to DBus. Then do a stick calibration and see if it starts.
2017-8-6
Use props
Copafield
lvl.1

Australia

I haven't set the battery yet because the first flights would not be more than a few feet off the ground. I keep the switches in manual for power on and then adjust. I would like fly in full GPS mode. Futaba 14sg and dr16. Have done calibration, each axis moves to 10,000. Dbus won't work with the futaba,only something like spectrum and dsm2 type receivers which I tried and failed to even bind.
2017-8-7
Use props
DennisMurry08
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Ok next go do the gps dance....if you don't know what that is it's the gps calibration...a 360 and another 360 with the nose pointed down...have you done that?
2017-8-8
Use props
Copafield
lvl.1

Australia

Yep. At first I couldn't get it into calibration mode due to the switch moving beyond manual and gps modes but once i figured that out i've done it several times.
2017-8-11
Use props
DennisMurry08
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Copafield Posted at 2017-8-11 16:41
Yep. At first I couldn't get it into calibration mode due to the switch moving beyond manual and gps modes but once i figured that out i've done it several times.

I pulled out one of my 1000's and Im running DR 16 with a 14 SG so other than seeing what you have in the assistant, mapping, dont know what else to try and help....see if you can do a video..and stick calibration
2017-8-12
Use props
djiuser_0tdCdqamuKrw
New

United States

Copafield Posted at 2017-8-11 16:41

Afternoon. Did you ever find out how to get the motors tobspin up? Ixhave the same issue going on with my s1000 nd Futaba T14sg
2020-8-8
Use props
djiuser_0tdCdqamuKrw
New

United States

Did anyone ever figure out some reasons the motors won't spin up. A2 on a S1000 with A Futaba T14SG. Thx
2020-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules