612 3 2017-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dexter1759
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5253 ft
United Kingdom

Hi All,

I have had a look and can't find any apps that would be of use.

But I'm just wondering if anyone has found any resources/app that would help when it comes to find a location to film/photograph with a drone in mind?  Such an app would highlight potentially interesting subjects (i.e. a monument, a waterfall, etc), taking in to account NFZs, how built up the surrounds are, etc.

If it could also help with planning around the Sun/Moon like the awesome PhotoPills app that would be great too...throw in weather forecast info and it could be a potentially useful tool.

Cheers,
Dex
2017-7-24
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thrown in $250,000 and I'll design it for you!
2017-7-24
Use props
Dexter1759
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5253 ft
United Kingdom

dronist Posted at 2017-7-24 20:17
Thrown in $250,000 and I'll design it for you!

If I had such money to throw around I wouldn't need an app...I'd have lots of free time and a shed load of batteries to put in my car and just drive around the country/world having fun with my drone...and my wife of course, I'd have to bring her along!
2017-7-26
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Dexter1759 Posted at 2017-7-26 04:35
If I had such money to throw around I wouldn't need an app...I'd have lots of free time and a shed load of batteries to put in my car and just drive around the country/world having fun with my drone...and my wife of course, I'd have to bring her along!

Who said you have too???
2017-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules