DJI Go 4 flight records
9183 14 2017-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bird JER
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55075 ft
United States

Is there a way to save the video from "flight records" (screen shot in image 1) that is from the flight records(screen shot image 2) so that I can embed into the actual video or watch independent of the Go app? any help would be appreciated. Also is there a spell check funtion for the forum?

image1.jpg
image2.jpg
2017-7-24
Use props
Albatros24
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116010 ft
France

Hello,
Maybe an answer here :
https://drfone.wondershare.com/f ... -iphone-screen.html
Good flights.
2017-7-24
Use props
Bird JER
lvl.1
United States

Albatros24 Posted at 2017-7-24 05:21
Hello,
Maybe an answer here :
https://drfone.wondershare.com/fr/screen-recorder/how-to-record-iphone-screen.html

appreciate the reply but I don't speak or read French.
2017-7-24
Use props
Albatros24
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116010 ft
France

Or this :
https://filmora.wondershare.com/ ... creen-recorder.html
2017-7-24
Use props
Bird JER
lvl.1
United States

Albatros24 Posted at 2017-7-24 05:57
Or this :
https://filmora.wondershare.com/screen-recorder/best-ios-screen-recorder.html

Thanks again. I'll try those. What I'm really looking for is a way to take the file right out of the
Go app. It must be in there somewhere.
2017-7-24
Use props
Bill in Ohio
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

the videos are stored on internal memory of your phone under DJI > DJI GO4 > DJI Record.  Just hook up your phone via usb port, click on your folder icon and navigate as I just described or go to gallery and sort by albums, you will find an album called DJI RECORD for videos recorded by phone and photos on DJI Album.
2017-7-24
Use props
Bill in Ohio
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

There is a video app for phone/tablets that do video screen records.  Can't remember the name of it.  I thought about getting it once to record the flight including all the dji go 4 info on the screen
2017-7-24
Use props
Bird JER
lvl.1
United States

I'm using an iPad 4mini don't see such files.
2017-7-24
Use props
Mari
First Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

... you have to download video-files from your drone first....
2017-7-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Bird JER Posted at 2017-7-24 07:18
I'm using an iPad 4mini don't see such files.

For IOS devices, please download iTunes on your PC first. You can export cached videos through iTunes.
Go to Media Device – Applications – DJI GO – Video Cache – and click Save.

As for flight records, please connect the device to the computer, launch the iTunes, find the flight records in the DJI GO app, and copy the FlightRecord folder to the computer.
2017-7-24
Use props
Flying_Aquila
lvl.1

Italy

maybe this video can help you to solve your doubts about Flight logs :
2017-7-25
Use props
Bird JER
lvl.1
United States

Thank you for all your replies.

OK, I'm guessing that there is no way to export the entire video as it plays on the Go4 app. That the app itself takes the information from the file/folders that it stores and combines them to create the video as displayed in Image1. Thus to use the video in the screen shot Image 1, I must either screen record it playing or go through all the other steps that have been described above.

I'm a noob but I do have an suggestion. To the far right of each entry in the "flight list" there is a star to check on to save as a favorite and a delete button. Add another button to export flight to {selection) and this would export the video with telemetry as displayed in Image 1 in the original post. The info is there and the app does the task. One short task of creating the file is all that is left. Since this is all software code it seems it would be a low cost improvement. I would give up the "editor" for this option as I'm sure most would.

Thank You,

Jim
2017-7-25
Use props
Bucefalo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 444944 ft
Italy

Bird JER Posted at 2017-7-25 16:38
Thank you for all your replies.

OK, I'm guessing that there is no way to export the entire video as it plays on the Go4 app. That the app itself takes the information from the file/folders that it stores and combines them to create the video as displayed in Image1. Thus to use the video in the screen shot Image 1, I must either screen record it playing or go through all the other steps that have been described above.

hey mate, actually the video that flying aquila posted is one of the best explaining clearly how to use Flight logs !
Once you have them on your computer you can play them on GOOGLE EARTH and trust me is totally another story !
Dji flight log  player is cool though !
2017-7-26
Use props
Bird JER
lvl.1
United States

Bucefalo Posted at 2017-7-26 09:23
hey mate, actually the video that flying aquila posted is one of the best explaining clearly how to use Flight logs !
Once you have them on your computer you can play them on GOOGLE EARTH and trust me is totally another story !
Dji flight log  player is cool though !

Thanks. So you're saying I can open the .DAT files with Google Earth and they'll play on there?
2017-7-27
Use props
Bucefalo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 444944 ft
Italy

Bird JER Posted at 2017-7-27 12:59
Thanks. So you're saying I can open the .DAT files with Google Earth and they'll play on there?

hey mate sorry for the late reply ( work..)
google earth does not open DAT file.. it opens though all these files:

google earth

google earth

2017-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules