Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
FIRST FLIGHT.....AMAZING!!!!! WONDERFUL!!!..BUT...
1236 8 2015-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
piertex
lvl.3
Flight distance : 370282 ft
Italy

Yestarday,after 20 days..CAUSE brick my remote(5 weeks for repair) and bought another. I FLEW!!!.My impressions :AMAZING ,AMAZING,AMAZING!!!..BUT NOW THE ISSUE IS JELLO!!!! .I would not send the inspire for replace......what I could do!?
2015-3-22
Use props
jimhare
lvl.4
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

What shutter speed did you have set?
2015-3-23
Use props
piertex
lvl.3
Italy

jimhare Posted at 2015-3-23 16:15
What shutter speed did you have set?

hI,Jim thank you for reply.4K 30 shutter speed 100...filter Nd...I'll try balace the props...
2015-3-23
Use props
markjacobs.talk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120784 ft
United Kingdom

piertex@gmail.c Posted at 2015-3-23 22:35
hI,Jim thank you for reply.4K 30 shutter speed 100...filter Nd...I'll try balace the props...

Do you have play in your arms? Approx 1mm or so is acceptable more than this is a proble!m.
2015-3-23
Use props
Bob Marley
lvl.4

United States

markjacobs.talk Posted at 2015-3-24 02:55
Do you have play in your arms? Approx 1mm or so is acceptable more than this is a proble!m.

mark, I have heard of a few guys with this problem. Are guys just tightening up the nuts, (cause I'm not gonna wanna send mine back for "repairs" after I receive it) ???
2015-3-23
Use props
markjacobs.talk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120784 ft
United Kingdom

Bob Marley Posted at 2015-3-24 08:36
mark, I have heard of a few guys with this problem. Are guys just tightening up the nuts, (cause I ...

Hi Bob,

No, you cannot tighten the nuts as they are fixed in place. The 'unofficial' repair is to unscrew the eight hex bolts on each arm and open the shell of the pivot assembly. Then add some shims to each piece of vibration absorption material until the c-clamp closes properly on the arm ..
However, it is IMPERATIVE that after doing this you disconnect the brace arms to ensure that the main arms pivot freely. If you do not do this step and the arms are binding you run the risk of prematurely burning out the landing gear servo.

It SOUNDS way more complex than it actually is and in reality takes only 15 mins to do...... Here's a thread over on another forum which explains the procedure. It's post number 32; you need with the photos.
........ Loose Arm Fix
2015-3-24
Use props
Dave E
lvl.4
Flight distance : 729560 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think I read somewhere that a slow shutter speed is helpful in reducing jello. Is that correct or is it the other way around?
2015-3-24
Use props
piertex
lvl.3
Italy

Thank you for reply.. At weekend ,i'll fly.check the speed and balance the props.and i will tell...thank you for support...I hope no jelly effect...
2015-3-24
Use props
Bob Marley
lvl.4

United States

markjacobs.talk Posted at 2015-3-24 16:35
Hi Bob,

No, you cannot tighten the nuts as they are fixed in place. The 'unofficial' repair is to unscrew the eight hex bolts on each arm and open the shell of the pivot assembly. Then add some shims to each piece of vibration absorption material until the c-clamp closes properly on the arm ...

Thanks Mark, I'm ordering my bird today and will go over it with a fine toothed comb when it arrives.
2015-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules