Spark is not responding, not flying and not connecting just beepi...
1345 5 2017-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alperengg
New
Turkey

Hello everyone, I've been flying mavic for a while but I thought Spark easier to use and good for quick photos so I bought one.
Anyway back to our topic, I bought my spark approximately a month ago. I wanted to fly my Spark last night and went to the place where I always fly. I connected Spark to my phone and all of a sudden phone disconnected from the drone and Spark started to accelerete really slowly to forward. I had no idea what to do. So I tried to catch it from under but Spark already started to descend and I decided to wait. First I though that it entered failsafe mode and RTH. But soon I realize it was descening and ascending back and forth. Spark did that like 3-4 times bumping to ground (not so hard) several times. Eventually it landed and then I turned it off. I waited like 5 minutes and tried to restart it.

This time rear LEDs started to blink green-yellow-red repeadetly and I was unable to find Spark's wifi from my phone. I went back to home and tried to turned it on again one more time inside. This time nothing was working. It was just beeping 4 times (I think one beep per motor) and even LEDs were not turning on. I changed the battery and tried again and still nothing. Finally, I waited IMU to cool down and tried to reset Spark to its factory settings by using DJI assistant. Sadly it also did not work. Everytime I tried to reset or refresh the latest firmware, it downloads-transmits-updates but stucks at %51 while in updating section and disconnects itself from my laptop.

I am extremely unhappy and don't know what to do. I bought it like a month ago.. Any suggestions or ideas?

Thanks a lot.
2017-7-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

What mobile device are you using? Have you tried to reset the WiFi? What is the current firmware version of the drone? Could you please post a video about this issue for our better understanding?
2017-7-24
Use props
alperengg
New
Turkey

Hi again, I am using Iphone 7. I tried to reset the WI-FI yes. The current firmware version is V01.00.0400.

2017-7-24
Use props
Lian82
lvl.4
Flight distance : 796775 ft
Italy

It seems the fw has not been installed well.

But not for your fault.

Never seen a spark behave that way.

I think you are the first.

Have you ever used the spark?
2017-7-24
Use props
alperengg
New
Turkey

Yes I used it maybe like 20 times but yesterday my new battery arrived and I used it with the new one. Is there any chance that the new battery had no voltage protection and perhaps burn some stuff inside the drone? By the way, fans are also stopped working while I was recording the video for you guys.
2017-7-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

alperengg Posted at 2017-7-24 23:54
Yes I used it maybe like 20 times but yesterday my new battery arrived and I used it with the new one. Is there any chance that the new battery had no voltage protection and perhaps burn some stuff inside the drone? By the way, fans are also stopped working while I was recording the video for you guys.

It seems the drone was damaged when it's bumping to ground, so it needs to be sent in for evaluation.
Please contact tech support to get a case number and send it in if you have not done that.
While you could export the data for the situation firstly as the tutorial below, upload it to Dropbox and post the link here, thanks.
2017-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules