Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Product Registration
52700 25 2017-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QuadKid
Second Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Just bought a Mavic, anyone know how to register it with DJI for warrenty purposes, obviously I have an existing account just can't find where to do this at when logged in,
or did it register it when I completed FW & RC updates and asked me to sign in  for the 1st time?

Thanks
2017-7-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Just to verify, had activated the drone already? If you had, please launch the latest DJI GO 4 app and it will ask for login when you attempt to click "Enter Device". Just log in your DJI account and the connections between the drone and app will be at normal.
2017-7-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

You may need to install the DJI Go 4 APP on your phone, log into the APP with your DJI Account. Then follow the steps below to activate the drone. As for the warranty, I would recommend you also keep the receipt of the drone as a evidence.
1.Power on the drone and the RC;
2. Connect the RC to the your phone;
3. Open the APP, then an activation notification will pop out;
2017-7-25
Use props
QuadKid
Second Officer
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-25 02:52
You may need to install the DJI Go 4 APP on your phone, log into the APP with your DJI Account. Then follow the steps below to activate the drone. As for the warranty, I would recommend you also keep the receipt of the drone as a evidence.
1.Power on the drone and the RC;
2. Connect the RC to the your phone;

Thank you, completed that, flew the Mavic all seems to be OK except 1 issue which I will address in a new thread.
Thanks again
2017-7-25
Use props
SG123
New
Flight distance : 9557 ft
Singapore

So once we activated the drone and remote control with Dji Go 4 app, the warranty is done?
2017-9-24
Use props
djiuser_kS82Q7J
New
Thailand

Hello, how to active or to see that the warranty is actived..
Bought Spark yesterday, the shop gave me only the purchased receipt, when i was asking about the warraty, he told me go, you will receive your warranty once you active the drone , is that true?
2018-1-20
Use props
QuadKid
Second Officer
United States

djiuser_kS82Q7J Posted at 2018-1-20 11:55
Hello, how to active or to see that the warranty is actived..
Bought Spark yesterday, the shop gave me only the purchased receipt, when i was asking about the warraty, he told me go, you will receive your warranty once you active the drone , is that true?

Yes you will need to create an account using an email address (which you obviously have done), go HERE click on the software Icon, select #1 under FAQ and it will explain how to activate the Spark.
2018-1-20
Use props
fansf77370fb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1008924 ft
United States

I would also contact State Farm insurance company you can have a policy on it as well. For $70 a year complete replacement value it’s a no-brainer.
2018-1-20
Use props
QuadKid
Second Officer
United States

fansf77370fb Posted at 2018-1-20 15:16
I would also contact State Farm insurance company you can have a policy on it as well. For $70 a year complete replacement value it’s a no-brainer.

Best accessory you can buy !
2018-1-20
Use props
rolling56
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Is this your first post/thread?
2018-1-20
Use props
djiuser_kS82Q7J
New
Thailand

Yes... first time... am living in Bangkok
2018-1-21
Use props
rolling56
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

djiuser_kS82Q7J Posted at 2018-1-21 00:03
Yes... first time... am living in Bangkok

Sorry i was talking to @QuadKid and wondering if this was his first post. He has a lot of knowledge and took me by surprise when i say who was the OP.
2018-1-21
Use props
fans09b4ae37
New

United States

Hellow my DJI app ask for a China phone  number and im in usa what do I do?
2018-3-3
Use props
QuadKid
Second Officer
United States

fans09b4ae37 Posted at 2018-3-3 20:08
Hellow my DJI app ask for a China phone  number and im in usa what do I do?

You should have the option to select what country you are in.
2018-3-4
Use props
Paul Suthard
lvl.3
Flight distance : 116634 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-7-25 02:42
Just to verify, had activated the drone already? If you had, please launch the latest DJI GO 4 app and it will ask for login when you attempt to click "Enter Device". Just log in your DJI account and the connections between the drone and app will be at normal.

How can I register a drone or x5 that I have purchased second hand?
2019-1-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Paul Suthard Posted at 1-20 21:00
How can I register a drone or x5 that I have purchased second hand?

Hi Paul, may I know the details about the registration refers here? If the drone and camera had been activated before by the first owner, you don't need to activate again, please connect the drone and app as usual.
If you need to register it according to your local regulation, please kindly follow the local regulation's guide.
If that refers to registering onto the DJI Forum and show the avatar under the account, sorry to tell that the avatar will only show if the activation account and the DJI Forum account is the same, which means, if the drone/unit has been activated by another account, it is not able to show up under a different account. Thank you for your understanding.
Please kindly let me know if I misunderstand the case, thank you.
2019-1-21
Use props
Paul Suthard
lvl.3
Flight distance : 116634 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 1-21 00:31
Hi Paul, may I know the details about the registration refers here? If the drone and camera had been activated before by the first owner, you don't need to activate again, please connect the drone and app as usual.
If you need to register it according to your local regulation, please kindly follow the local regulation's guide.
If that refers to registering onto the DJI Forum and show the avatar under the account, sorry to tell that the avatar will only show if the activation account and the DJI Forum account is the same, which means, if the drone/unit has been activated by another account, it is not able to show up under a different account. Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you very much.
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

You're most welcome! Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support and always have a safe flight ahead. Cheers!
2019-1-21
Use props
fansd58e1c1d
New
Flight distance : 199783 ft
United Kingdom

Hi
I have just sold a Mavic Air that I purchased from new.  I have read the thread above and I think I am right in saying that there is no deregistration process that I have to undertake to allow the new user to use the device with the dji go app.  Do they just create an account and start flying without registering the drone.  Will his flight records appear in my account or visa versa - or are flight records stored in the app rather than the drone itself?
Jeremy
2019-5-13
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2923 ft

Spain

fansd58e1c1d Posted at 5-13 06:38
Hi
I have just sold a Mavic Air that I purchased from new.  I have read the thread above and I think I am right in saying that there is no deregistration process that I have to undertake to allow the new user to use the device with the dji go app.  Do they just create an account and start flying without registering the drone.  Will his flight records appear in my account or visa versa - or are flight records stored in the app rather than the drone itself?
Jeremy

I'm still scratching m,y head with this topic... Basically I recieved my MAVIC MINI yesterday, I only use this account for dorum and all, but I already had an account a while back when I wanted to test the DJI APPS, that account uses different email and has no posts, comments etc.

When I first launched the APP in my phone, somehow it remembered the last login details I entered it, so I didnt realiced that and yes connected the drone... Contacted support and wasted literally 90 minutes trying to explain this, and trying to find an answer... but there is no way apparently.

The thing that worries me is that the DJI Support guy told me, the Original registered account will have flying data and personal information, any other account will only have flight records, no personal ones... not sure what it means, if it could be bad with DJI CARE or other matters... very annoying, there should be a way to deactivate a product, and activate in another account.
2019-11-20
Use props
timz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 132119 ft
Malaysia

Hi, does it means when I started flying, the app will automatically activate my drone and warranty online?

How do I check if my Mavic mini is really registered. Thanks.
2020-5-16
Use props
djiuser_BheR28bZL6tX
New
India

DJI RS2 Pro Combo Register
2022-4-13
Use props
Sachin kumar5
New

United States

Is16046part22018ec6213322017
2023-1-16
Use props
Primusjohn 85
New

Malaysia

Hi.. semua
Saya baru beli DJI Mini 3 plus
Macam mana mau register/ buka account dji .
2023-4-20
Use props
ACLM1970
New
Flight distance : 241634 ft
Canada

I sold my drone, How can I unregister my it.
Thank you
4-14 10:55
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ACLM1970 Posted at 4-14 10:55
I sold my drone, How can I unregister my it.
Thank you

Hi there. If I may ask, what drone is it? Do you mean you want to unbind it from your account? Please check the Account Binding/Unbinding guide here: https://support.dji.com/help/con ... ;paperDocType=paper. Feel free to keep us posted. Have a nice day.
4-14 21:37
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules