Passenger App
2701 8 2017-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sparky Tim
lvl.2
Flight distance : 442011 ft
United States

I was wondering if there is a way to get another device connected to the RC just to watch the live video. Similar to the Passenger app that I use for GoPro Karma. When others are standing around and want to see what I see, its uncomfortable to have them over my shoulder at times. lol

2017-7-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Connect live to Facebook and they can all watch on their own phones
2017-7-25
Use props
Sparky Tim
lvl.2
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-7-25 08:23
Connect live to Facebook and they can all watch on their own phones

Yes, but not a good solution. Delay, data usage.  low quality. I fly with a iPad mini 4 without cellular connection, so streaming would require I fly somewhere that I have a wifi signal or hot spot to my phone. Becomes very frustrating. The passenger app that GoPro has for Karma is great for this purpose. DJI should have something similar.
2017-7-25
Use props
RegDawg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 54091 ft
United States

The only other way that I know of is by using the goggles.
2017-7-25
Use props
Sparky Tim
lvl.2
United States

RegDawg Posted at 2017-7-25 08:54
The only other way that I know of is by using the goggles.

The goggles would connect via cable, I am using OTG. Does this mean I could still have another device connected to RC via wifi for viewing? I tried this once but didn't get an image. I may need to try again.
2017-7-25
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you are using an Apple phone or tablet you can cast to an Apple TV, that's what I do.
2017-7-25
Use props
Sparky Tim
lvl.2
United States

FatherXmas Posted at 2017-7-25 15:24
If you are using an Apple phone or tablet you can cast to an Apple TV, that's what I do.

I have thought about trying this when I am at home. Casting to the Apple TV so my wife and kids can watch from inside when I just fly around the house for sunsets and such. But I am talking when out and about. Id like to just say hey, go download this app real quick and you can see what I see.
2017-7-26
Use props
fansc904141a
lvl.1

United States

I use the Spark Pro app connected via Wifi to my Spark Controller the connect my iphone to my DJI Goggles via a lightning to HDMI adaptor and an HDMI to MicroHDMI cable to the HDMI input of the DJI Goggles set to HDMI display mode.
2020-3-2
Use props
djiuser_lIZ57WrCtMfo
New

Ukraine

Not sure, but I guess the previous comment is a good idea.
2020-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules