Dji have acknowledged they are looking into
1209 8 2017-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blackforce
lvl.2
Flight distance : 33140 ft
United Kingdom

Seems like quartz are reporting dji is looking into the issues with sparks dropping out of the sky.

https://qz.com/1037497/people-are-complaining-that-their-new-dji-spark-drones-are-falling-out-of-the-sky/
2017-7-25
Use props
Blackforce
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Shame they never posted anything in here

Update July 15: DJI provided an updated statement to Quartz:
DJI is aware of a small number of reports involving Spark drones that have lost power mid-flight. Flight safety and product reliability are top priorities. Our engineers are thoroughly reviewing each customer case and working to address this matter urgently.
DJI products are tested for thousands of hours, and the overwhelming number of customers enjoy using our products with minimal disruption.
We are looking to implement additional safeguards with a firmware update which will be issued soon. When prompted on the DJI GO 4 App, we recommend all customers to connect to the internet and update their aircraft’s firmware to ensure a safe flight when flying their Spark.
2017-7-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Blackforce Posted at 2017-7-25 12:48
Shame they never posted anything in here

Update July 15: DJI provided an updated statement to Quartz:

Hopefully it will mean all those who have had this problem will be offered warranty.
2017-7-25
Use props
Blackforce
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hopefully with more news outlets now reporting on it people will get their sparks replaced and dji will make a statement. Still can't believe no statement in the forums.

http://fortune.com/2017/07/25/dji-spark-drones-falling-out-of-sky/
2017-7-25
Use props
RegDawg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 54091 ft
United States

All those who've had their Sparks lost in the water should be offered replacements especially since a firmware will be released, basically DJI acknowledging it was their issue.
2017-7-25
Use props
Frangu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19849 ft
United States

nice finally acknowledgement
2017-7-25
Use props
Onomarn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4728 ft
United States

I spoke with DJI today, it seems as though their customer service representatives and tech support are un-aware that their PR department has issued any statement. I am not holding much hope for a replacement drone as I have now received the "buy a new drone at 30% off" twice now.
2017-7-25
Use props
Phuong Do
lvl.4
Flight distance : 29800 ft
Vietnam

Finally,my life is now fulfilled lol
2017-7-25
Use props
ImHereToCrash
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

who sent the DJI marketing tem in to do PR?   lol

just kidding i know all companies usually wont come out right and say full on they made some mistakes but comes on DJI...  the spark is just crazy...
2017-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules