Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Controller Bind Issue Fix
6579 1 2017-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TimekeeperFilms
New

United States

I just wanted to post a solution to a problem I've been having with my Ronin-M in hopes that it will help others. When using either the remote controller or the thumb controller, I noticed there was a very weak connection between the gimbal's reciever and the controller. Specifically with panning, the movement would start and stop periodically; basically I would get a really jittery motion. There were no alerts that I could see, and it took me a long time to find a solution. Here's a youtube video (not mine) that shows the problem and solution:

What you need to do is download the v 2.2 DJI assistant program (v 2.2 download in youtube vid description) for either mac/windows and check the GIMBAL update screen, specifically the reciever update. You should update the gimbal reciever to version 1.1.0.15. Then, hook up the remote controller and update to 1.1.0.21. Finally, hook up the thumb controller and update to 1.2. All of the devices need to be updated in order for the issue to be fixed. You can only run these updates on the DJI assistant computer application v 2.2.

Hope this helps some people!
2017-7-25
Use props
TimekeeperFilms
New

United States

One more thing I forgot to add: the little light on the gimbal itself represents the strength of the connection between the gimbal and a controller. If it flashes red at any point (which even with the above fix will still happen sometimes) that means that the controller is not talking to the gimbal. Try resetting the connection by turning your controller off, then using a paperclip/small pointy object to press the bind button on the gimbal. The light will rapidly flash green at this point. Then, turn your controller on. Once you have a solid connection, the bind light will turn solid green.
2017-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules