Lake Michigan Ice breakup with Inspire 1
1340 4 2015-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bvh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2669265 ft
United States

Enjoyed some time flying this past weekend over Lake Michigan watching the ice breaking up.  Quite a bit of wind most days, but as usual, my Inspire doesn't skip a beat.  Simple edit on iPad...  

I'm new to all RC type crafts - I saw the Inspire at CES this January and absolutely had to have one.  Honestly, anything that looks that cool, what else can I say...   however, it has been 10x as much fun as I could have imagined...  
2015-3-23
Use props
Bob Marley
lvl.4

United States

Beautiful video, what a great tool -
I am very partial to Lake Michigan having fished it for 38 yrs, and having raced in 24 Mac Races (winning 6 of them).
2015-3-23
Use props
skyvideoct
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1136230 ft
United States

bvh- I shot similar in NorthEast back in Feb. www.skyvideoct.com "Frozen Creek" video
2015-3-23
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

Too cool was that Ludington area ..?? Im up in Holland MI shooting in just a few days )

great video Ty
2015-3-23
Use props
bvh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2669265 ft
United States

Location is 5 miles North of White Lake (about 30 minutes North of Muskegon)...  Great spot and always fun to see in the winter.  Most people don't get a chance to see the ice volcanos form - conditions are right they grow up to 20+ feet tall, the few remaining I flew over here in the video...  Ludington is a similar area and very beautiful...

Bob Marley - I have seen some of those races - AMAZING! - now that is an accomplishment!

skyvideoct - great video and images of frozen area near you.  

Every day I think of new areas I want to shoot and discover with the Inspire 1 - it really is quite an awesome and fun tool/toy.  My wife still says, "Really, did that thing really cost that much?" - but, I have already flown 50 times and about 50 hours as a newbie and getting better each time.

Thanks guys!
2015-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules