Cannot find RC SSID
1183 3 2017-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gdubya
lvl.1
France

How can I reset the Remote Controller wifi settings?

I was playing around with the SSID/network settings in DJI Go, trying to switch from 5.8Ghz to 2.4, and now for some reason I cannot see the Remote Controller SSID at all anymore!
The RC is paired with the Spark (green light on the remote), and if I reset the Spark wifi then I can connect to the Spark directly from my mobile, but when I then re-pair the Spark with the RC then I no longer see any SSID in my mobile's wifi config...

Any ideas?

PS I bought the combo, so the RC was (supposedly) paired with the Spark from the box, although I did have to pair them again the first time I used them (using the standard pairing procedure).
2017-7-26
Use props
Tommy Vu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4564 ft
Vietnam

You should try pressing the power button on RC about 9 seconds to reset it until hearing "beep...beep" sounf.
2017-7-26
Use props
eylneb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 122477 ft
Malaysia

try disabling your phone wifi and reenable.. this might help
2017-7-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Please hold the power button of RC for 9 seconds until you heard the sound. Then power on the aircraft and controller, search the WiFi which named "spark-rc-xxxxx", and input the factory password 12341234. Now that you have connected the mobile before, linking RC is required when you do not use virtual sticks any more.
2017-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules