United Kingdom

Seems dji site far ahead on status updates all sorted have UPS confirmation now

2017-7-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, please keep us posted for further questions.
2017-7-26
Use props
Sky Mike
lvl.3
Flight distance : 357503 ft
United Kingdom

Hi DJI Mindy i have received "a" drone back today unfortunately its damaged the case is number is CAS-789813-P5Y6T6 i really wish i was returning to say wow what a great speedy turn around maybe so quick quality control missed the large crack above landing gear see pictures below

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nck2o1 ... 728_134425.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z093yd ... 728_134457.jpg?dl=0
2017-7-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sky Mike Posted at 2017-7-28 04:50
Hi DJI Mindy i have received "a" drone back today unfortunately its damaged the case is number is CAS-789813-P5Y6T6 i really wish i was returning to say wow what a great speedy turn around maybe so quick quality control missed the large crack above landing gear see pictures below

This situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been caused. Since I'd checked the case, and found that the pics are the same as you took before repaired. We had repaired the landing gear according to the quotation, thus could you please provide the picture of the landing gear now? I would love to check more and inform this to the manager if the landing gear still has this crack.
2017-7-28
Use props
Sky Mike
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-7-28 20:12
This situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been caused. Since I'd checked the case, and found that the pics are the same as you took before repaired. We had repaired the landing gear according to the quotation, thus could you please provide the picture of the landing gear now? I would love to check more and inform this to the manager if the landing gear still has this crack.

excuse me the drone DJI sent back to me was not my drone it was a replacement, the issue with mine was stress cracks on/near the motor, 1st 2 photos, 2nd 2 are the one you returned to me mine never had any issue with landing gear nor camera on my drone as per invoice, ironically they managed to send me my own DJI case back thou!!

This is my original p4 sent in

this is my original p4 sent in

this is the p4 you returned to me (not my drone)

this is the drone you returned to me (again not my drone)

This is my p4 i sent back 1st p4 was mint condition besides stress cracks

I have also opened another case maybe why the pictures are the same as i  have 3 cases, 1st one i never sent back as new baby was born and had a  couple of complications, once all sorted i re opened a new case and  returned my p4, then the p4 in return was not my p4, the 3rd case is me  returning what you sent to me

they have taken the serial from out of the main body of drone and sent it me back in a dji box (i never returned in my original box just the carry case)

2017-7-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

As I noticed that you had opened another case and shipped the drone back, we will take care of this. Sorry for the inconvenience and hope you can get the drone back to fly and enjoy it soon.
2017-7-30
Use props
Sky Mike
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-7-30 01:21
As I noticed that you had opened another case and shipped the drone back, we will take care of this. Sorry for the inconvenience and hope you can get the drone back to fly and enjoy it soon.

Thor i appreciate your time in on posting on this thread, could you look into why they seem to think my drone 1st one sent in had landing gear issues and camera issues, as neither of these was the case with my drone i sent back 1st time, was just the cracks near the motor that seems a common problem.

I think there has been a case of miss identity of who's drone was/is who's here?
2017-7-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sky Mike Posted at 2017-7-30 12:41
Thor i appreciate your time in on posting on this thread, could you look into why they seem to think my drone 1st one sent in had landing gear issues and camera issues, as neither of these was the case with my drone i sent back 1st time, was just the cracks near the motor that seems a common problem.

I think there has been a case of miss identity of who's drone was/is who's here?

I've checked the damage assessment of your first drone, there is stress cracks in landing gears too.
And there is green stripes in image transmission, so the craft and gimbal were replaced.
2017-7-31
Use props
Sky Mike
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-31 01:16
I've checked the damage assessment of your first drone, there is stress cracks in landing gears too.
And there is green stripes in image transmission, so the craft and gimbal were replaced.

Well, i never noticed these, im not the expert, so have to take your word on that, but replacing with another "craft" is all good and well but what about QC? quality control? surely this mistake could of been noticed upon proper inspection?

The said craft is in transit back to dji Netherlands
2017-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sky Mike Posted at 2017-7-31 11:00
Well, i never noticed these, im not the expert, so have to take your word on that, but replacing with another "craft" is all good and well but what about QC? quality control? surely this mistake could of been noticed upon proper inspection?

The said craft is in transit back to dji Netherlands

Mike, I understand how you feel, I will feedback this concern to management department to improve the Quality Control.
The repair center in Netherlands will take good care of it when it arrives, your patience will be appreciated.
2017-7-31
Use props
Sky Mike
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-31 19:51
Mike, I understand how you feel, I will feedback this concern to management department to improve the Quality Control.
The repair center in Netherlands will take good care of it when it arrives, your patience will be appreciated.

Thank you for you contribution and from all the threads i have read here over the past year concerning repairs, its always been the "staff" here that have been most helpful and have gone above and beyond to help get it sorted, i hoped it to be back before the 7th august for my family holiday, if not i may purchase a spark....
2017-8-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sky Mike Posted at 2017-8-1 08:31
Thank you for you contribution and from all the threads i have read here over the past year concerning repairs, its always been the "staff" here that have been most helpful and have gone above and beyond to help get it sorted, i hoped it to be back before the 7th august for my family holiday, if not i may purchase a spark....

We just do what we should do to assist customers.
But it would be very hard to ship out the drone before your holiday, because the package took 5 days to be delivered from UK to Netherlands, it just arrived and waiting for being recorded in our system.
I would try my best to expedite the process, but you'd better prepare plan B to ensure your holiday.
2017-8-1
Use props
Sky Mike
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hi Mindy iv checked on the repair status was delivered on the 3rd but not shown as received on status repair? is that normal?

TILBURG,  NL         08/03/2017         10:00 A.M.         Delivered
Tilburg,  Netherlands         08/02/2017         1:45 P.M.         Delivered
2017-8-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sky Mike Posted at 2017-8-5 02:50
Hi Mindy iv checked on the repair status was delivered on the 3rd but not shown as received on status repair? is that normal?

TILBURG,  NL         08/03/2017         10:00 A.M.         Delivered

Mike, it usually takes 3-5 business days to unpackage and then record the drone in our system, the status is normal, I will inform local repair team to speed up the process as soon as possible.
2017-8-5
Use props
Sky Mike
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-5 20:29
Mike, it usually takes 3-5 business days to unpackage and then record the drone in our system, the status is normal, I will inform local repair team to speed up the process as soon as possible.

Hey Mindy im getting the drone back tomorrow pretty quick, but take a look at what was wrong with the one they sent me!! its a bit disheartening that such a great company like dji are doing repairs/swaps (as it seems) and sending what appears to be "someone elses" broken drone in return, im not one to judge on others opinions, but since owning my drone i have read many a story now here where dji repairs have done just that, i think this side really is letting the dji name/brand down, maybe a internal investigation of the repair process needs to be re evaluated?

what i dont understand is my original drone had a stress crack near motor but repairs said green lines etc on camera

returned drone upon opening had a stress crack, upon return to repairs its got the stress crack and also a gimbal failure/problem?? repairs bill is over £1000 (if i had to pay)

something is a miss here  :-(
2017-8-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sky Mike Posted at 2017-8-13 04:39
Hey Mindy im getting the drone back tomorrow pretty quick, but take a look at what was wrong with the one they sent me!! its a bit disheartening that such a great company like dji are doing repairs/swaps (as it seems) and sending what appears to be "someone elses" broken drone in return, im not one to judge on others opinions, but since owning my drone i have read many a story now here where dji repairs have done just that, i think this side really is letting the dji name/brand down, maybe a internal investigation of the repair process needs to be re evaluated?

what i dont understand is my original drone had a stress crack near motor but repairs said green lines etc on camera

Repair center will replace the drone if it is unrepaired. Replacement products or parts provided by DJI may not be new, but it will be in good working order and at least functionally equivalent to the original product or part’s warranty. Product and Part Replacement.png Mike, sorry for the unpleasant experience and trouble caused. Please test the drone performance when it arrives and keep us posted if there is further question.

2017-8-13
Use props
Sky Mike
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-13 19:30
Repair center will replace the drone if it is unrepaired. Replacement products or parts provided by DJI may not be new, but it will be in good working order and at least functionally equivalent to the original product or part’s warranty. [view_image]Mike, sorry for the unpleasant experience and trouble caused. Please test the drone performance when it arrives and keep us posted if there is further question.

I understand they use spares from other drones but the spares used on my drone we not fit for purpose in this case, i really do appreciate your time and effort in assisting me in this, drone will be delivered today so i will post back
2017-8-14
Use props
Sky Mike
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Well Mindy/Thor the drone has just been returned to me opened up inspected and the upper body is cracked near motor, i feel like i just want to cry, iv not even bothered to put a battery inside it, im in the process of sending this back again.

You really couldnt make something like this up its unbelievable

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4mc4t5 ... 814_132908.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zz0xlf ... 814_133908.jpg?dl=0

2017-8-14
Use props
Sky Mike
lvl.3
United Kingdom

This is YET another case i have opened 14/08/2017 Case Number:  CAS-891801-Q9L6V0

Please could you advise on this now, all i can do now is laugh if i dont ill just cry instead
2017-8-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sky Mike Posted at 2017-8-14 04:54
This is YET another case i have opened 14/08/2017 Case Number:  CAS-891801-Q9L6V0

Please could you advise on this now, all i can do now is laugh if i dont ill just cry instead

Mike, I cannot express how sorry I am for your third RMA case. If I were in your position, I would feel the same way. The case has been escalated again to local repair team for attention.
I will feedback this issue to our management department for QC improvement and our customer service. Hope the case will get solved out soon.
2017-8-14
Use props
Sky Mike
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hi mindy I have had emails from dji etc the drone is back in the postal system again, I can't thank you enough for the help and support you have put into my service repair process fingers crossed 3rd time lucky.
2017-8-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sky Mike Posted at 2017-8-15 04:17
Hi mindy I have had emails from dji etc the drone is back in the postal system again, I can't thank you enough for the help and support you have put into my service repair process fingers crossed 3rd time lucky.

I sympathize with your situation very much, hope local repair team will get it addressed for you soon, no more ''next time''.
2017-8-15
Use props
Sky Mike
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-15 20:11
I sympathize with your situation very much, hope local repair team will get it addressed for you soon, no more ''next time''.

looks like it will be delivered today to DJI hope its sorted this time around, maybe theyll send me a inspire 2 or a mavic by mistake :-p suppose i have to look on the brighter side of the whole situation if i didnt i think id of lost my mind by now....or even worse some sleep

Scheduled Delivery:

Thursday, 17/08/2017 , By End of Day

Last Location:

Tilburg, Netherlands, Thursday, 17/08/2017
2017-8-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sky Mike Posted at 2017-8-16 21:21
looks like it will be delivered today to DJI hope its sorted this time around, maybe theyll send me a inspire 2 or a mavic by mistake :-p suppose i have to look on the brighter side of the whole situation if i didnt i think id of lost my mind by now....or even worse some sleep

Yeah, please look on the bright side, let's hope it will get sorted out this time.
2017-8-17
Use props
Sky Mike
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-17 01:01
Yeah, please look on the bright side, let's hope it will get sorted out this time.

Hi mindy, i got the p4 back yesterday upon inspection ALL seems ok, had to update it all etc not had time to fly this, but one minor thing is i was emailed by dji saying they would enclose a new flight battery for the problems within this thread, but this wasnt the case no battery was enclosed within package.
2017-8-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sky Mike Posted at 2017-8-26 01:20
Hi mindy, i got the p4 back yesterday upon inspection ALL seems ok, had to update it all etc not had time to fly this, but one minor thing is i was emailed by dji saying they would enclose a new flight battery for the problems within this thread, but this wasnt the case no battery was enclosed within package.

Glad to hear you got it back. I will contact local team to look into if the extra battery was missing. Sorry for the trouble, we will have someone to contact you on Monday  after review, thanks.
2017-8-26
Use props
Sky Mike
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-26 01:33
Glad to hear you got it back. I will contact local team to look into if the extra battery was missing. Sorry for the trouble, we will have someone to contact you on Monday  after review, thanks.

The battery wasn't there I made a video unpacking the drone but it'll probably be easier if I just accept what's happened as it seems too much trouble to get something rite in the repair centre either over run or just badly organised, as from my experience something somewhere isn't working as it should be, I'm not the only person to think this, but your communication with me has been brilliant and you do the forum proud
2017-8-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sky Mike Posted at 2017-8-27 10:24
The battery wasn't there I made a video unpacking the drone but it'll probably be easier if I just accept what's happened as it seems too much trouble to get something rite in the repair centre either over run or just badly organised, as from my experience something somewhere isn't working as it should be, I'm not the only person to think this, but your communication with me has been brilliant and you do the forum proud

Thank you for your trust and the affirmation to my job. I appreciate that.
We are really sorry for the experience with our repair center, we will try our best to get it addressed. They will contact you very soon. Thanks for your patience.
2017-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules