Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone stolen - has been spotted flying
1033 2 2017-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nilkkaralli
New
Flight distance : 30052 ft
Finland

My Spark was stolen. Someone saw some kids flying it yesterday. Is there a way to get flight records or notification once it's up again?
2017-7-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sorry for you loss, please report it to the local police ,see if they can help you to find it. Sorry to say that there is no way to get the flight records or Notification.
2017-7-26
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-26 22:44
Sorry for you loss, please report it to the local police ,see if they can help you to find it. Sorry to say that there is no way to get the flight records or Notification.

i think a deactivation lock out with GPS tracking should be a thing.  its a popular item..  and i also know having a deaction lock thing can be abused but if it is well implemented on all ends it shouldn't be that hard to lock or unlock it as needed.  the serial number, logs and everything are availble in some way...

while my area is generally safe, and generally respectable.. (very low crime rate) we have kids (age 16-ish) here that will steal..only group that is problematic.. high schoolers, adults and younger kids are very honest and very clean..  my GF had her iPhone stolen but thank god for icloud activation lock.. they literally grabbed it out of her hands while in full sprint while doing it..  we were able to lock it down quickly when she told me about it right after she came running in..we basically tracked them to there house.. got it back  . we spoke to there parents, and to be honest, i could see why they problematic kids.  parents didn't seem to care .. they only gave up when my GF showed them on her iPad last location was in there backyard, where the kids were at that moment.  the mom gave up denying it...i think it came down to the fact that we had proof of location, and last use and she didnt want to deal with it.    i dont think morals played any role

this is the sad world we live in
2017-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules