Bower carbon fiber Propellers
1667 4 2017-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJIU+1F44D
lvl.2
Flight distance : 967267 ft
United States

Curious if any one has used the Bower carbon fiber propellers. Dji has been so reliable for me I hesitate on using any thing after market but I did purchase a set of these but have not flown yet with them
2017-7-26
Use props
Tmygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

I stay with the OEM props.....if something happens (crash)  that are caused by an aftermarket part....the warranty will be void.

Good Luck!
2017-7-26
Use props
DJIU+1F44D
lvl.2
United States

Yeah I am not really expecting any kind of warranty regardless the propellers. I got sucked into the dang things reading their packaging and already regret buying them before even trying them.  They are crazy rigid and i am sure if I clip something the odds of damaging a motor have greatly increased. I had the DJI propellers and those in my hands ten times I bet and just impulse bought. O well we arent talking about a pocket book breaker.
2017-7-26
Use props
DJIU+1F44D
lvl.2
United States

I tried the Bower carbon fiber propellers yesterday evening and for what its worth the  drone was definitely quieter and noticeably smoother mainly when panning left and right.   I still like the flexibility of the OEM propellers especially if an accident were to happen.  
2017-7-30
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

The only time my Mavic fell from the sky at 200ft(Thank God it landed on a bush) is when I used aftermarket props.
2017-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules