1128 5 2017-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wobbles
Second Officer
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just to say , the update for spark was ready when i got home for work and it went without a hitch, yea i was suprised tbh ..

1..... Opened up assistant 2 on Macbook
2..... Pluged Sparky in and turned it on
3.... assisatnt said new update so let it do it..NOTE (sparky goes off and on and fan stops sometimes)
4....it all went through and 100% showed completed , pressed back button on screen and turned sparky off..i have 4 battereies so replaced battery and turned back on
then it said inconsiatant or something like that and refreshed update , this agoin took few minutes...DO THIS FOR ALL YOUR BATTERIES..
5...when complete turn all off and unplug
6....start SPARKY up and controller ,and the NEW DJI GO app, which says new update for controller, follow screen prompts NOTE: i had to disconnect WIFI from controller to download the update, but them it says reconnect controller and away it went ....

7 ...finially reboot all devices and try a ickle indoor palm launch and BOOM ...already to go

i know there are videos on how to , but think its important to show a HUMAN doing it and all working ..
hope this helps folks

2017-7-26
Use props
lfkiter
lvl.2
Flight distance : 111942 ft
United States

Thanks wobbles, going to use these steps when i get home from work.
2017-7-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Thanks for sharing this with us, this is really helpful.
2017-7-26
Use props
wobbles
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

lfkiter Posted at 2017-7-26 12:45
Thanks wobbles, going to use these steps when i get home from work.

no probs , how did you get on ?
2017-7-27
Use props
lfkiter
lvl.2
Flight distance : 111942 ft
United States

Hey, instructions worked well! Thanks again.  Only small detail that I would add is:

6....start SPARKY up and controller ,and the NEW DJI GO app, (make sure to connect to RC wifi) which says new update for controller, follow screen prompts NOTE: i had to disconnect WIFI from controller to download the update, but them it says reconnect controller and away it went ....

When i started everything up, it didn't show RC firmware update until I connected to the remote wifi.  I also didn't disconnect, just used my LTE connection to download the small file and update.
2017-7-27
Use props
wobbles
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

lfkiter Posted at 2017-7-27 11:18
Hey, instructions worked well! Thanks again.  Only small detail that I would add is:

6....start SPARKY up and controller ,and the NEW DJI GO app, (make sure to connect to RD wifi) which says new update for controller, follow screen prompts NOTE: i had to disconnect WIFI from controller to download the update, but them it says reconnect controller and away it went ....

Cool glad it helped , yea that's a good point too .. cheers
2017-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules