Dronie still not working after Firmware update 01.00.0500
5174 102 2017-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi all, thank you so much for the info, we are aware of this issue, our engineers are working on it now, just got a reply from them, it will be optimized in the next firmware, it is coming soon. Please pay close attention to the recent updates.
2017-8-20
Use props
HomePoint
lvl.4
Flight distance : 776007 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Pressing F5 F5 F5 F5 already constantly waiting
2017-8-20
Use props
leaksguy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 253 ft
  • >>>
Canada

We're pleased to report that after the lastest firmware update that Dronie and Helix are functioning perfectly.
http://dronereviewsandnews.com/f ... esolves-spark-bugs/
Thanks for resolving this for us DJI...really happy to get out shoot in these modes now!
2017-8-23
Use props
Sparky_17
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

have you tried the new updated firmware.  Dronie seems to be fixed in the last release
2017-8-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Finally some good news (so it seems)
2017-8-23
Use props
fans2046fc7b
New
United States

I updated the firmware and now dronie worked (AUG 26, 2017).  Good job DJI.
2017-8-26
Use props
Zepis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 344984 ft
Portugal

I don't understand all these posts. Everything works fine for me. All The Intelligent Movies options work just fine.  What are you talking about, people?
2017-10-5
Use props
ACW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Zepis Posted at 2017-10-5 13:54
I don't understand all these posts. Everything works fine for me. All The Intelligent Movies options work just fine.  What are you talking about, people?

If you read the title of this post and the date it was published you may notice that it refers to FW .500 - dronie and Helix did not work properly on that FW. Read through the posts to date and you will see that it is now fixed with the latest .600 FW that came out on 21 Aug after this post was put up...
2017-10-6
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Germany

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-10-6
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Germany

2017-10-6
Use props
Viking-Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2379249 ft
Spain

El Diablo Posted at 2017-10-6 00:47
Why? Dji is selling this drone based on some characteristics, if they are not functioning properly why should people stop complaining? Who are you to tell people to shut up and fly with a cable that is not officially supported?

Totally right El Diablo...
2017-10-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

El Diablo meaning Devil ?
2017-10-6
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Germany

2017-10-6
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Germany

2017-10-6
Use props
Viking-Pilot
lvl.4
Spain

El Diablo Posted at 2017-10-6 01:46
Thanks man, for some reason people like to behave in a weird demagogic way in this forum, like they work for Dji. The fact that they are satisfied with their purchase or never experienced any serious issues gives them automatically the right to tell other to shut it...

Perhaps we should have 2 forums, the "ink Spark Forum of Eternal Happiness" and the "Black Heart Spark Forum of Doom"...

WOW..it seems like its smudged...not the same quality as the rest of the image were you can see the trees..hahaha you are right maybe there should be a renegades room or something
Im still very happy with my SPARK, hope that wont change...;-)
so what drone do you have?
2017-10-6
Use props
Viking-Pilot
lvl.4
Spain

El Diablo Posted at 2017-10-6 01:46
Thanks man, for some reason people like to behave in a weird demagogic way in this forum, like they work for Dji. The fact that they are satisfied with their purchase or never experienced any serious issues gives them automatically the right to tell other to shut it...

Perhaps we should have 2 forums, the "ink Spark Forum of Eternal Happiness" and the "Black Heart Spark Forum of Doom"...

WOW..it seems like its smudged...not the same quality as the rest of the image were you can see the trees..hahaha you are right maybe there should be a renegades room or something
Im still very happy with my SPARK, hope that wont change...;-)
so what drone do you have?
2017-10-6
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Germany

2017-10-6
Use props
Its_Big_Dee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 266024 ft
United States

El Diablo Posted at 2017-10-6 02:57
Right now only the Spark. I had the original Phantom (sold) and then I tried to buy the Mavic for its portability and the 4K (I am a photographer so usually I carry around a very heavy bag full of goods) but you saw the results... returned 2 drones with the same issue. Dji is still refusing to officially aknowledge the problem.

With the Spark so far I had a couple of scares, specially losing connection and going nuts... I am quite afraid to fly it far from me and the whole compass, gps, wifi issues make the experience less enjoyable. Still waiting for a miraculous fw update though

This sh-t was posted back in July so why is this topic still relevant all these gimmicks have been fixed. There’s some people on this forum that just cry about any issue all the time.   It was a new product that came out you can’t expect it to be flawless.
2017-10-6
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Germany

2017-10-6
Use props
Its_Big_Dee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 266024 ft
United States

El Diablo Posted at 2017-10-6 03:50
This t-shirt was posted back in July and after 2 fw updates still it is not working... Big D...

Ever since .600 update I haven’t really seen anybody complaining about the dronie not working. Before that update it was true that feature didn’t work well, but since then it does for me but I don’t even use those functions enough to care. It does everything I need it to do l. the real problem should be why there’s so many problem when using the andriod version compared to iOS version.
2017-10-6
Use props
Viking-Pilot
lvl.4
Spain

El Diablo Posted at 2017-10-6 02:57
Right now only the Spark. I had the original Phantom (sold) and then I tried to buy the Mavic for its portability and the 4K (I am a photographer so usually I carry around a very heavy bag full of goods) but you saw the results... returned 2 drones with the same issue. Dji is still refusing to officially aknowledge the problem.

With the Spark so far I had a couple of scares, specially losing connection and going nuts... I am quite afraid to fly it far from me and the whole compass, gps, wifi issues make the experience less enjoyable. Still waiting for a miraculous fw update though

Wow...what an adventure with drones you have had there...I know what you mean, I am a bit nervous my self when I fly my drone thinking that it could fly away as seen here in the forum. I have not had the drone much further away than 150m from me even tho i have reached the high limit with certain concern, but everything has gone well so far...I do hope you restore your confidence with the drones ;-)
2017-10-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Its_Big_Dee Posted at 2017-10-6 04:10
Ever since .600 update I haven’t really seen anybody complaining about the dronie not working. Before that update it was true that feature didn’t work well, but since then it does for me but I don’t even use those functions enough to care. It does everything I need it to do l. the real problem should be why there’s so many problem when using the andriod version compared to iOS version.

Your right all features are now working fine since .600, and there are very few complaining. The problem with complaining is nothing ever gets done, I know if it was me and after 3 months it was still not working correctly I would have shipped it back demanding a replacement or fixed by way of repair.
It seems strange someone would wait for a new firmware to fix this when that firmware has already been out for over a month.
Maybe the way to get support is to put up a short video, and flight log showing the problem.
2017-10-6
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Germany

2017-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules