Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Falling Spark - What did DJI do for you? Repair or Exchange?
1842 13 2017-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
felixuhlig
lvl.1
Flight distance : 276745 ft
Germany

Hey Guys,
since I have my Spark at DJI for inspection, after it fell from sky twice, I wondered if DJI will actually just repair it and
send it back to me rather than just exchanging it with a new one. Honestly: I hate repaired stuff.

Whats your opinion on that? And:
What happened after you sent your stone-Sparks to DJI? Did they warranty it? Did you get a new one? Did they repair yours?
2017-7-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sorry for the crash, have you contacted the Support to open a case?  The aircraft needs to be evaluated after it arrives, it will be covered by warranty if it's product malfunction and within warranty period. If the unit is already un-fixable, the repair center will replace it with a replacement.
2017-7-27
Use props
felix_hh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 276745 ft
Germany

It is already at DJI and they said it's covered and they will help me for free.
I just don't like repaired things. I'd rather have them send me a new one.
2017-7-27
Use props
Patrick C
lvl.1
United States

Mine was repaired under warranty
2017-7-27
Use props
fansd6be0f7a
New
Flight distance : 7792 ft
United States

Very disappointed, they want me to pay for the repairs ..spark lost power and fell from 40' it's a known issue and they will not cover it. I've had 3 different answers and the latest is they acknowledge the power failure but won't cover it.
2017-7-27
Use props
fansd6be0f7a
New
United States

http://fortune.com/2017/07/25/dj ... falling-out-of-sky/
2017-7-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansd6be0f7a Posted at 2017-7-27 08:51
Very disappointed, they want me to pay for the repairs ..spark lost power and fell from 40' it's a known issue and they will not cover it. I've had 3 different answers and the latest is they acknowledge the power failure but won't cover it.

Could you happen to provide me the case number so that I can check more details for you?
2017-7-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

felix_hh Posted at 2017-7-27 02:34
It is already at DJI and they said it's covered and they will help me for free.
I just don't like repaired things. I'd rather have them send me a new one.

Local repair team will replace the drone if it is unrepairable. I'm sorry that we cannot tell if it is repaired or replaced at the moment.
The shipping invoice will be sent to you with serial number of the drone. You can compare the SN to see if it is replaced.
No matter it is repaired or replaced, we will make sure the drone is in good condition, no worries.
2017-7-27
Use props
fansab7d98f9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7753 ft
United States

Just hope all you have better luck with DJI than I did. Reading all the post sounds like a lot of people are having trouble with DJI Care Refresh. Isn't it great that DJI is taking such good care of there customers. ha ha   YouTube ( DJI Spark and DJI Care Refresh )
2017-7-27
Use props
rickysuperdog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 929429 ft
Hong Kong

fansd6be0f7a Posted at 2017-7-27 08:51

Same as my case.... disappointed and will not buy any DJI products in the future.
2017-7-28
Use props
fansd6be0f7a
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-27 18:06
Local repair team will replace the drone if it is unrepairable. I'm sorry that we cannot tell if it is repaired or replaced at the moment.
The shipping invoice will be sent to you with serial number of the drone. You can compare the SN to see if it is replaced.
No matter it is repaired or replaced, we will make sure the drone is in good condition, no worries.

This is not what they tell me..
2017-7-28
Use props
fansd6be0f7a
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-27 18:06

That's awesome, any idea when I might hear from them ?
2017-7-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansab7d98f9 Posted at 2017-7-27 18:32
Just hope all you have better luck with DJI than I did. Reading all the post sounds like a lot of people are having trouble with DJI Care Refresh. Isn't it great that DJI is taking such good care of there customers. ha ha   YouTube ( DJI Spark and DJI Care Refresh )

Did you delete the video? I'm sorry that I cannot find which one is yours, please post the link here directly, we will look into. Thanks.
2017-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansd6be0f7a Posted at 2017-7-28 16:05
That's awesome, any idea when I might hear from them ?

Please post the case number here, I will help to check the status, thanks.
2017-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules