Spark with crystalsky
866 6 2017-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dean cohen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 131060 ft
United Kingdom

hi guys I'm having problems viewing the map on the crystalsky wile using with the spark . The map comes up but is all graded out with only the red arrow and the blue dot showing up . I have tried to load the map wile connected to my home wifi , but it does not seem to load . Am I doing something wrong. Thanks
2017-7-27
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

the spark is fairly new product, i dont expect full native support in 3rd party apps yet.
2017-7-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Is Spark compatible with crystalsky?
2017-7-27
Use props
Visualkaos
lvl.4
Flight distance : 755988 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mine is the same way except I haven't tried it with the spark yet.  Im using the Mavic and the maps look faded out like viewing them through clouds.  Its really odd and I haven't found a fix to it yet.  
2017-7-27
Use props
Dean cohen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 131060 ft
United Kingdom

Hi guys I found the fix and mine is now working and I'm able to download and view maps from around the world.. although dji have said it's not compatible with spark as it's not been tested, so far now I've fixed the map problem it seem to be working as it should , but so far only if you have the remote. The crystalsky to the spark is a different thing as can't seem to get the two to work .
If you are having the same , you will need to start from scratch. I think the maps problem is caused by them being set up in China which is why I could not find the rest of the world . The way you will need to do it is by going to settings on the crystalsky and select backup reset . Then take back to factory settings. This will delete all on it and you will end up with a clean install .  At this point go to go4 app and click on the top right corner and select offline maps . If you have done reset you will now be able to select the country and its areas from the drop down box. They should all be available now and your not just limited to China areas.
2017-7-28
Use props
OneMatt
lvl.3
Flight distance : 155984 ft
Canada

ImHereToCrash Posted at 2017-7-27 07:51
the spark is fairly new product, i dont expect full native support in 3rd party apps yet.

Crystalsky isnt 3rd party, it is DJI's outdoor Android tablet. It runs GO/GO4
2017-7-28
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

OneMatt Posted at 2017-7-28 07:31
Crystalsky isnt 3rd party, it is DJI's outdoor Android tablet. It runs GO/GO4

ohhh!   that makes sense
2017-7-28