Firmwareupdate P4
1121 12 2017-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Satstream
lvl.4
Flight distance : 392024 ft
Germany

For DJI GO app,  there is update on update, firmware update for P4 DJI probably not so  important for this company and its error programmers!
2017-7-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Could you please provide more details about this? The latest firmware is always the optimization to the previous one. Please provide more details so I can help.
2017-7-29
Use props
Satstream
lvl.4
Flight distance : 392024 ft
Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-7-29 23:02
Could you please provide more details about this? The latest firmware is always the optimization to the previous one. Please provide more details so I can help.

I will make a test flight again today and document the unstable flight behavior via video. I wonder about the frequent updates for the app, but there is no response from DJI about firmware updates for P4, very frustrating!
2017-7-29
Use props
Pareja IV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1084961 ft
Spain

Two possibilities:
1.-You are kidding us
2.-You do not read the forum nor talk to the other forum's administrators

In case that the answer is number two I will make a summary for you:

a.-The firmware is a completely disaster for the flight performance and the video stability.
b.-4K filming is virtually unuseable because of gimbal and camera resetting in midflight.
c.-Unfulfilled promise of a beta firmware version to fix the issues for those in problems.
d.-Hundreds of angry customers downgrading to previous version firmware using a non official application.
e.-No solution from DJI in 4 weeks. No refreshing, no resetting, no removing SD card, no recalibrating...and none of the solutions given from DJI  fixes the issues.

PD: More details: me and many others have already sent all our flight logs and videos to DJI Natalia, to be reviewed by the engineers
2017-7-30
Use props
Pakawan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7264 ft
Thailand

The latest firmware is always the optimization to the previous one.

What's this?
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=103711
2017-7-30
Use props
fansb55cb107
New
Australia

Hi, just downloaded new firmware upgrade. I can not fly further or higher than 30 metres and it is very unstable in air, at one stage I thought it was going to fall out of the sky. Can I go back to last firmware somehow?
2017-7-30
Use props
usarfireman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 79957 ft
United Kingdom

fansb55cb107 Posted at 2017-7-30 01:08
Hi, just downloaded new firmware upgrade. I can not fly further or higher than 30 metres and it is very unstable in air, at one stage I thought it was going to fall out of the sky. Can I go back to last firmware somehow?

Go to thread "How to downgrade from failware 02.00.0106 to v01.02.0602" and follow instructions as only way now to downgrade the firmware now
2017-7-30
Use props
fans1f690efe
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ireland

Are you serious DJI Thor, the new firmware is a total disgrace and disaster.
2017-7-30
Use props
Mugre
lvl.2
Flight distance : 54058 ft
Argentina

Wow a thread with 927 post and you know nothing?
Something in DJI does not work well, apart from updates
Contact the engineers who work for DJI Natalia, they will explain, I think

https://forum.dji.com/thread-103711-1-1.html
2017-7-30
Use props
Trump
lvl.3
Flight distance : 139295 ft
United States

Pareja IV Posted at 2017-7-30 00:36
Two possibilities:
1.-You are kidding us
2.-You do not read the forum nor talk to the other forum's administrators

Another Possibility:

3. - These people are artificial inelegance and are not real, put out there by DJI in order to give the illusion that they are trying to help. Notice they always say the same thing over and over but never produce results

"PD: More details: me and many others have already sent all our flight logs and videos to DJI Natalia, to be reviewed by the engineers"

I have a dollar that these logs and videos never go anywhere but in a bucket. I even question if those engineers they speak of even exist
2017-7-30
Use props
Moshe.mmm
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1320098 ft
  • >>>
Israel

Thor.
Please contact Natalia and do some catching up regarding the massive issues there were in the last f.w for many many users.
I opend this thred for the community to try to solve the critical problem as we can't fly the aircraft as it is. It's a matter of public safety.

Please advise
Moshe.
2017-7-30
Use props
Augustus Brian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 397592 ft
United States

Trump Posted at 2017-7-30 05:23
Another Possibility:

3. - These people are artificial inelegance and are not real, put out there by DJI in order to give the illusion that they are trying to help. Notice they always say the same thing over and over but never produce results

Forty-five:

But wouldn't "artificial inelegance" be really easy to spot, you know, kinda like someone trying to curse in a language other than their own? Or an undercover cop trying to spit jargon?

Keep Smiling,

Augustus
2017-7-30
Use props
Slipstrm111
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5256 ft
Mexico

I think its a chinese conspiracy. Its been a month and still no acknowledgment of an issue or a fix.
2017-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules