Summer time - Hersonissos, Crete
880 4 2017-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dekstroza
lvl.4
Flight distance : 446919 ft
Ireland

Our summer vacation in Creta Maris Resort, filmed with hotel's permission. Hopefully better videos then my last ones

and

Hope you like it

2017-7-28
Use props
Alexei Merinov
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4796509 ft
Russia

Thank you! It's nice to see familiar places. Do you know about the restrictions on flying drones in Greece? I'm going to Crete in September. I'm thinking about taking my Mawoik with me ...
2017-7-31
Use props
dekstroza
lvl.4
Ireland

Alexei Merinov Posted at 2017-7-31 04:46
Thank you! It's nice to see familiar places. Do you know about the restrictions on flying drones in Greece? I'm going to Crete in September. I'm thinking about taking my Mawoik with me ...

You are welcome
For information about regulations see here: https://dagr.hcaa.gr/docs/HCAA UAS Regulation.pdf
Mavic is okay, for personal use, and everyone was pretty relaxed about it. Kept it with me on Ryanair flight, no problems with security.

Hersonissos is relatively close to Heraklion airport, but was not NFZ on mavic or any maps I 've checked at the time, so it was ok. No one in general cares, but you should ask permission if you are going to film over hotel, be careful not to fly over crowds - in general, be aware it could hurt someone if it falls down.
2017-7-31
Use props
Igor42
lvl.2
Russia

Всё одно и то же.
2017-7-31
Use props
dekstroza
lvl.4
Ireland