Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Disappointed... but tumps up for DJI support
772 2 2017-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WalterP4
lvl.2
Belgium

My RC would not link with my Phantom 4. After days of trying and surching the entire www, looking at tutorials on how to do, I finaly contacted DJI online support. I was a bit relucktant to do so, after reading several posts on several fora, but I did it because no other solution seemd available. I met there with a guy (Malvar I believe) who took really the time to explain everything to this complete newbe (who could not even follow half of the time, but he took the time to explain everything well, even two or three times).The support guy wanted me to update both AC and RC, again I was relucktant after reading many posts. Anyhow Malvar was very understanding and helpfull. The RC wouldn't update, the Phantome did right away. But then my batteries ran low. So I charged them and the next day contacted DJI support again, I was fortunate to meet again with Malvar (or do all the guys there opperate under the same name?). Anyhow he was even as understanding and helpfull as the day before.
But whatever he let me do, no luck. So finally his advice was to send the thing back for service. I was disappointed and told him I would try it one more time, the ship had already sunk anyways.
So I tryed over and over again, without any luck. I must have tryed (without exagerating) over 50 times in total.
One moment I found a other way to update the RC. It had been al the time on version 1.6.0 and now I’ve maneged to bring it up to version 1.9.2. Would I be lucky in the end? Nope… couldn’t connect the two apparatus.
To make a long story short, my Phantom 4 is sitting in a box, waiting for UPS to come and collect it to send to repair. I hope I will see it back soon? It will be monday even before the repaircenter will see my request, so next week will not be an option I think.
So I am very disappointed with my Phantom 4, which I have over a week now and hasn’t flown just 1 sec. But the support guy was top. So if any of you DJI-bosses may read this. Your product failed, but Malvar is incredible.

Next week the holidays will be over and I haven't flown 1 sec… very disapointed.

2017-7-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We are so sorry to hear about your experience. If you had tried the suggestions that our support provided but still hope help, send it in and we will help to take care of this. Hope we can get this sorted out quickly.
2017-7-29
Use props
WalterP4
lvl.2
Belgium

I've my fingers crossed... hoping this will not turn in a big dissolution. if evryone at DJI has the same mentality as Malvar, I 'll be very happy. I 'll keep you posted!
2017-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules