Spark qr code error!!
2458 7 2017-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GuArDiYaNsS
lvl.1
Turkey

Hello my new family. I got dji spark 4 days ago. I can connect the device to the dji go application and fly it. But it does not recognize the code on the box and the code on the device battle. When I click on "scan qr code" in dj go 4 application does not recognize the code? Said the service did not need to call. Is it important to introduce the code?
2017-7-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

QR is not working for everyone, you may have to do it manually.
2017-7-29
Use props
GuArDiYaNsS
lvl.1
Turkey

Where is the manual done? I couldnt find it
2017-7-29
Use props
Didiko
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18399 ft
Belgium

GuArDiYaNsS Posted at 2017-7-29 11:36
Where is the manual done? I couldnt find it

When you launch the DJI GO application for the first time, you have to "declare" the drone to the software. This is done by either scanning the QR code on the frame under the battery compartment (but this can indeed be hard to do with some smartphone cameras), either enter it manually into the software.
2017-7-29
Use props
GuArDiYaNsS
lvl.1
Turkey

Initially I started by connecting with wi-fi. But the camera can not verify the code in the scan. Where can I write manually? I could not find the manual menu
2017-7-29
Use props
GuArDiYaNsS
lvl.1
Turkey

Where do it manually
2017-7-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

GuArDiYaNsS, please check the following tutorial video for your reference:
2017-7-30
Use props
GuArDiYaNsS
lvl.1
Turkey

thanks administrator. i see. but  dji go 4  can not find it when I scan the code.The code could not be found errors. where  I can manually record ? now  running smoothly. Do I have to register with the code?
2017-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules