Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Böhmische Schweiz - Czech - DJI Inspire 2 + Panasonic GH5 - 4K
853 7 2017-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bitt3rsun
lvl.2
Flight distance : 189469 ft
Netherlands

What is more fun then hiking with an Inspire 2 and my brandnew GH5? I carried the Inspire on my back in a Lowepro backpack (see my other videos). It was very exciting to see above what a men could see. It is amazing how the world changes true the eyes of a bird, or in this case my quad copter. I used a Olympus 25 mm f/1.8 on the X5S with a ND 8 attached.

I recommend to visit this beautiful place in Czech. It is worth the hike, isn't it? Let me know what you think about this video.

Filmed with a DJI Inspire 2 and a Panasonic GH5
Edited with Final Cut Pro X

Some info about the location.

Bohemian Switzerland (Czech: České Švýcarsko; German: Böhmische Schweiz), also known as Czech Switzerland, is a picturesque region in the north-western Czech Republic. It lies on the Czech side of the Elbe Sandstone Mountains north of Děčín on both sides of the Elbe River. It extends eastward into the Lusatian Mountains and westward into the Ore Mountains. Its highest elevation is the mountain Děčínský Sněžník at 726m above sea level. It has been a protected area (as ChKO Labske Piskovce) since 1972. The region along the right side of the Elbe became a national park on January 1, 2000, the České Švýcarsko National Park. The National Park is adjacent to the Saxon Switzerland National Park (Sächsische Schweiz) in Germany. The concept of Bohemian Switzerland developed in the 18th century as an extension of the Saxon Switzerland, the part of the Elbe Sandstone Mountains in Germany. The name was inspired by the Swiss artists Adrian Zingg and Anton Graff, who were reminded of their homeland by the geography of northern Bohemia. A large number of castles were built in the Bohemian Switzerland region in order to guard the trade routes. Several of these castles were also used as medieval robber baron hideouts. The region had been very sparsely populated since ancient times by a few Germanic, Slavic and Celtic tribes, but was finally colonised in the 12th century by German-speaking settlers. Until the end of the Second World War it was home to German Bohemians (later known as the Sudeten Germans). Since its German population was driven out after 1945, the area has been almost exclusively settled by Czechs. The area first began to draw tourists in large numbers in the 19th century. Artistis of the Romantic era were inspired by the wild beauty of the rocks. For example, the artist, Ludwig Richter or the composer, Carl Maria von Weber, who set his famous opera Der Freischütz in the vicinity of Rathen. As early as 1972, the whole of Bohemian Switzerland was placed under protection. When, in 1990, the status of Saxon Switzerland was raised to that of a national park, efforts were stepped up to place the Bohemian part of the Elbe Sandstone Mountains under national park protection as well. A plan devised in 1991 envisaged that this would also include the Růžovský vrch (formerly Rosenberg). This plan was heavily resisted by various groups, such as the owners of hunting land and the forestry industry. A compromise proposal also fell on stony ground. In 1999 the Czech government decided to create the Bohemian Switzerland National Park (Národní park České Švýcarsko) to its originally envisaged extent. On 1 January 2000 the valuable forest and rock landscape, the gorges of the Kamnitz and the area around the Růžovský vrch were given national park status. The headquarters of the national park authority is located in Krásná Lípa (Schönlinde), and there are information offices in Hřensko (Herrnskretschen) and Jetřichovice (Dittersbach).

2017-7-29
Use props
imagine it
lvl.3
United States

Great video of a beautiful area. thanks for the the share.
2017-7-29
Use props
Bitt3rsun
lvl.2
Netherlands

imagine it Posted at 2017-7-29 23:55
Great video of a beautiful area. thanks for the the share.

Thank you!
2017-7-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Beautiful landscape, nice shot. Thanks for your sharing. We are glad you enjoy flying.
2017-7-30
Use props
Bitt3rsun
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-30 22:43
Beautiful landscape, nice shot. Thanks for your sharing. We are glad you enjoy flying.

Thanks for the nice comment
2017-8-1
Use props
Ryan's Sparky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302316 ft
Norway

wow what a great location
2017-11-1
Use props
Bitt3rsun
lvl.2
Netherlands

Ryan's Sparky Posted at 2017-11-1 06:11
wow what a great location

It is indeed a great location, but there a lot of no fly places there.
2017-11-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Beautiful location!
2017-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now