2126 11 2017-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6b7a1d7a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 696437 ft
Denmark

Hi..

I recently get a secundhand Inspire 1 pro.. Get the 15 mm dji linse and a Olympus 14-42 mm  zoom  to it..  its totaly updated

I really really get som focus problems on the 15 mm..  I try 30 times to kame calibreing on the linse, but it dont help ..

The Olympus linse has som ballance problems, and its been bad after the update    the gimbal shake / vibrate, the gimbal says a strange sound until I lay a finger on it, BUT than i can feel the vibrations......   Its also show in the footage..

Still photos is much sharpere than the Dji 15 mm..

I really want to get the zoom running, and want a variable ND filter, but what is recommended to use ?   I meen, do I need a ballance ring, ND filter,  Lenshood ??   what will fit the gram its need to be ballanced ??

After the update I also get all the video link Problem to my Ipad mini...   And also it write disconnected....  and gimbal deaktivated !!!!   When I take the SD card out off the camera it help !!!

This is my number 6 Dji Drone, and have a company and really need to trust the gear...  And wonder what Dji is doing !!  there is SO many peoply writing about all this problems, and Dji dont write anything about it anywhere...   I really thing its bad, and if this not are fixed in very short time, this was my last Dji product...  I´m  not trust it any more
2017-7-29
Use props
Jordak
lvl.4
Flight distance : 954140 ft
  • >>>
United States

2017-7-29
Use props
Jordak
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

That Chart shows the balance rings if needed and filter size and weight and if the Lens hood is needed. I have the Olympus 14-42 zoom as well and I am very pleased with it. It does need a balance ring. That's about all I can tell you. Hope it helps !

Alan
2017-7-29
Use props
Aeromirage
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

I suggest you get a Z3 if you want zoom. I had one on my I1 and loved it.
It is balanced and very smooth.
I had tried the Oly 14-42 on my X5 and hated it.
I am surprised Olympus has their name on such a lousey lens.
Check out this video I shot with it:

Note that it looks like the AC was flying toward and away from the subject. But, it was hovering stationary the entire time without moving. It was also quite windy.
2017-7-29
Use props
LarsPlovmann
lvl.1
Denmark

Jordak Posted at 2017-7-29 14:44
That Chart shows the balance rings if needed and filter size and weight and if the Lens hood is needed. I have the Olympus 14-42 zoom as well and I am very pleased with it. It does need a balance ring. That's about all I can tell you. Hope it helps !

Alan

Jordak  / Allan..

Thanks a lot    But is it possibly to mount a ND filter  when you also use the ballance ring ?   what so about the waeight ?  

//Lars
2017-7-29
Use props
LarsPlovmann
lvl.1
Denmark

Aeromirage Posted at 2017-7-29 19:01
I suggest you get a Z3 if you want zoom. I had one on my I1 and loved it.
It is balanced and very smooth.
I had tried the Oly 14-42 on my X5 and hated it.

earomirage..  

Thanks...  Funny, because  i think the olympus is sharpere than the  standard Dji 15 mm

// Lars
2017-7-29
Use props
Jordak
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I do not have any filters for the Olympus 14 - 42 so I can not say for sure. But The weight ring is only threaded on 1 side so I would assume any 37mm filter used would replace the weight ring.

Alan
2017-7-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please refer to the picture Jordak posted, balance ring is not needed when you mount a filter on it.
For the focus issue of 15 mm, can you upload several original pictures in Dropbox and post the link here? We will help to analyze, thanks.
2017-7-30
Use props
LarsPlovmann
lvl.1
Denmark

Mindy...   Thanks, I will...   im just on a vacation, so I will do it when I get home

Ballancering / filter..   there is very much differens in weight  on the ND filters,  but perhaps i also can get a small ring to put betwin the lens AND the ND filter..
2017-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

LarsPlovmann Posted at 2017-7-31 01:10
Mindy...   Thanks, I will...   im just on a vacation, so I will do it when I get home

Ballancering / filter..   there is very much differens in weight  on the ND filters,  but perhaps i also can get a small ring to put betwin the lens AND the ND filter..

We have given the parameters of balance ring and the filter, please purchase the filter or balance ring according to that. Otherwise the performance of gimbal will still be affected.
2017-8-2
Use props
LarsPlovmann
lvl.1
Denmark

Dji Mindy ..
2017-8-5
Use props
LarsPlovmann
lvl.1
Denmark

Dji Mindy..

I just take som totaly ordernary photos..  no color / log..   and all normal...   I used the Dji15 mm lens..   and its just out off the camera..

The one with the mailbox, I focuced on the number 4, but I dont thinkl its shape enought..

I just callibreded the lens before ..

Here is a download link

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ymx9i ... nlDOwdpIFWbR8a?dl=0
2017-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules