Inspire 2 compatibility
984 7 2017-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paraviz02
lvl.3

United States

I know we are still a while from functionality like we have for Mavic Pro ... but is DJI working towards adding similar functionality for Inspire 2? Or is this not something in the pipeline for development and product support?

On a fun day, I'd love to try "Fixed Wing" mode with Inspire 2. And obviously head tracking would be fun too.

Or maybe DJI will get me to buy a Mavic Pro ...
2017-7-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We have no idea if these functions will be added to Inspire 2, please pay attention to our website and future release note.
2017-8-1
Use props
fansa7dc5944
lvl.4
Flight distance : 50988 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Oh .... Inspire 2 fixed wing mode. Hmmm better not. Prefer the mode with Spark. Inspire is too heavy and too fast. Do not want to take risk.
2017-8-1
Use props
paraviz02
lvl.3

United States

Lol ... Yea I hadn't thought about the I2 compared to Spark.

I'm actually thinking about a Mavic Pro, just for playing around with things like this.  Then I guess this wouldn't be an issue!  Ha ha ...

Realistically, the more I think about it, I'm trying to use my Inspire 2 for both professional or high-end functions on one side, and then fun and games on the other.  Probably best to keep those two physically separated ......
2017-8-7
Use props
bluemarley67
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1242638 ft
United States

That would be your best bet considering how expensive the i2 is...
2017-8-7
Use props
paraviz02
lvl.3

United States

bluemarley67 Posted at 2017-8-7 23:58
That would be your best bet considering how expensive the i2 is...

Right??

Plus, having a Mavic would be pretty sweet anyways, since that little bug can go just about anywhere in a small pack. I would have loved to fly last weekend when we were out of town, but since we took a commercial flight, it wasn't really an option to take Inspire 2.

(Hmm ... Now if only private jets were somewhat affordable!)
2017-8-8
Use props
bluemarley67
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1242638 ft
United States

i agree on the jets, and the size of the mavic

in all honesty am dumbfounded why you would truthfully ask about using an i2 in such a way 3000$ and up vs 1000$ and up id stick to mavic
2017-8-9
Use props
paraviz02
lvl.3

United States

bluemarley67 Posted at 2017-8-9 12:54
i agree on the jets, and the size of the mavic

in all honesty am dumbfounded why you would truthfully ask about using an i2 in such a way 3000$ and up vs 1000$ and up id stick to mavic

Ya that's a good question, probably because I had not exactly thought through my question before asking. Ha ha ...
2017-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules