"cannot access camera"
2618 6 2017-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Twflys
lvl.2
Flight distance : 34167 ft
United States

When trying to download video via USB I get the message "cannot access camera".. how do I fix this?

Android.. tried the different pull down options; file transfer, phot transfer, etc.

Nothing seems to work, I want to be sure I am downloading the high quality videos and photos.  Hmmm..

Thanks!
2017-7-29
Use props
Twflys
lvl.2
United States

Was able to move the SD card to laptop... But why can't I connect via cable??
2017-7-29
Use props
Aerial Ant
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1249715 ft
United States

I've never tried it that way but I think the spark needs to be on while you're doing it. I just take out the sd card and put in my computer. If you don't have a micro sd adapter for the card you can get one cheap from many electronic stores.
2017-7-30
Use props
Twflys
lvl.2
United States

Thanks Ant, I managed to transfer the files once before using a USB cable... but now I can't. I do have the Spark on, maybe because the batteries were low.  I'll try again..
2017-7-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

May I know what's the current version of your APP? Does the issue appear in every picture and video? Also, please check the connection status of drone and mobile.
2017-8-1
Use props
KassiaTeche
lvl.1

Hong Kong

You can deliver all your data from your camera to other devives and then use Disk Management to format your card. If necessary, you can apply a third party too, the Bitwar canb help you to restore the data on your camera. You can have atry.
2019-8-7
Use props
KassiaTeche
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Here you can go the website if necessary: https://www.bitwar.net
https://www.r-datarecovery.com/cannot-access-camera-card.html

[color=inherit !important]

2019-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now