no update 4.1.4 on playstore still??? ios has 4.1.5 already???
975 12 2017-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LRAB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 197559 ft
South Africa

why do some users have to sit for so long without features or a more stable app while some users already are two versions ahead?? my playstore has no update whilst my mates appstore is on 4.1.5???
2017-7-30
Use props
Raz Taz
lvl.4

Italy

Same here still the 4.1.3It's amazing how Dji is in a complete confusing state. They do not even dare to give an explanation for this ridiculous situation.
2017-7-30
Use props
LRAB
lvl.2
South Africa

I've been flying dji for a while now. Ever since the release of the Mavic and now more so the spark things have been so unprofessional with this company its really upsetting especially when you invest so much into there products
2017-7-30
Use props
Monochrome
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12710 ft
Netherlands

Some people like me already have 4.1.5 on android and some don't. Nothing you can do about it. You just need to be patient as it can take some time and DJI can't do nothong about it.
2017-7-30
Use props
LRAB
lvl.2
South Africa

roll outs generally dont take a week...
2017-7-30
Use props
Raz Taz
lvl.4

Italy

I think you are not very knowledgeable. It is Dji who chooses the upgrade rate with the roll out. This link was sent to me by one of the forum administrators a few days ago in an attempt to explain the situation. When I pointed out that it was clearly written that the client was to choose the percentage of roll out and that therefore the responsibility of the situation was just Dji's have stopped answering and giving further information about it. Totally not professional.
Read this :
https://support.google.com/googl ... er/6346149?hl=en-GB
2017-7-30
Use props
LRAB
lvl.2
South Africa

so all they gotta do is resume the roll out.. i have a samsung s7 its a common device i just dont get why they would roll out the app like that .,
2017-7-30
Use props
Its_Big_Dee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 266024 ft
United States

Android problems.  It seems like they cater to ios more than android in general. There's apps I've had on my iphone and ipad that take forever to come to android
2017-7-30
Use props
Pappy3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2820469 ft
United States

Well at least I'm not the only one. It's been 4 days now since the release and I still do not have the update here in the US. And it's not like I have some obtuse processor for my phone to compile the code for (Moto G5 Plus with Snapdragon 625 and Android 7.0). I would be like to know what OS (Android or iOS) is used by the majority of DJI users. This is my first DJI product (Spark) and I already feel like a second class user since I decided to use Android instead of iOS.
2017-7-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

May I know what's the issue of your current version? We'd love to help. For the Android 4.1.4, it is released in a staged rollout, and the reminder will come soon.

And the app for IOS version and Android version are not released consistently, the update message will pop up if released.
2017-8-1
Use props
Raz Taz
lvl.4

Italy

If is not issue of current version 4.1.3 why you upgrade to the 4.1.4?
2017-8-1
Use props
eylneb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 122477 ft
Malaysia

Raz Taz Posted at 2017-8-1 05:32
If is not issue of current version 4.1.3 why you upgrade to the 4.1.4?

fixes, patches, new features, cosmetic chnges... so many reasons.. haha... why you didn't ask FB app releases new versions almost once a week
2017-8-1
Use props
Raz Taz
lvl.4

Italy

eylneb Posted at 2017-8-1 07:05
fixes, patches, new features, cosmetic chnges... so many reasons.. haha... why you didn't ask FB app releases new versions almost once a week

wow you are a genius but without sense of humor and also you don't read the post before mine.
hahaha maybe you use too much FB
2017-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules